JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since were showing off vudoos I'll throw mine out there too FB_IMG_1559095920985.jpg

My Winchester low-wall .22 short with 28" Octagon Bbl. #2 weight.. Can anyone direct me how to speak to another member on this forum 1x1 without posting to a forum ? Is this possible. Thanks.

IMG_2940.jpg

"They get me excited, they get me confused..."

How About Showing Your Rimfires Only...?

I did a search and did not see where anyone has done this before, a whole thread dedicated to .22's and other Rimfires. If I am mistaken, would a Mod please delete or merge, as I am not that familiar with this particular site yet.

I was originally going to say just, .22's only, but that kinda limits things. There are a lot of different .22 and rimfire manufacturers out there and I am kinda partial to the more scarce and off beat models of the major manufacturers, as well.

I hope to post up a few pictures of the ones in my collection and hope others will do the same... I love 'em (see user name).

Since I don't have a ton (oh, I wish!), I'll dole 'em out one at a time. It's like picking a favorite child and I have a lot of favorite .22's, so I'll start out with the one I am most proud of (the most?). This is a Kleinguenther K22 in the Deluxe Special Select Grade. Robert Kleinguenther imported these from Voere Voehrenbach, in Germany, accurized and bedded the actions and upgraded the wood stocks, etc. Then he actually guaranteed one MOA accuracy out of the box and this one is no exception! His larger bores were guaranteed to 1/2 MOA with the fastest lock time of any!

I hope you agree

I hope I didn't get too windy on ya and without further ado, my first...

73e414f4-493d-4ed3-b54f-95b1cf236181-zps2eyewwgs.jpg

8925ca08-dbbc-48ca-999f-33b5e45fc59d-zpsn7sbv2kn.jpg

Kleinguenther-Stock-Right-zpsf0a40a80.jpg

Kleinguenther-Stock-Left-zps6e9d1127.jpg

I hope you will contribute yours too!