JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gen 2 Noveske Afghan with custom chop switchblock.

IMG_2856D.JPG

Last Edited:
Sorry, I have to show off my old #1 Remington rolling block set up for .38 Spc/.357 Mag. I couldn't shoot the rifle worth a damn with these aging eyes and open sights. I tried a lot of alternatives, but finally broke down and got a Malcolm 4x Short vintage scope for it. I haven't gotten it back from @Velzey yet, but he did send pics and says it shoots decent groups now. And as you can see, he does great work! Yay me!!!
RollingBlock - 1.jpeg
RollingBlock - 2.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sorry, I have to show off my old #1 Remington rolling block set up for .38 Spc/.357 Mag. I couldn't shoot the rifle worth a damn with these aging eyes and open sights. I tried a lot of alternatives, but finally broke down and got a Malcom 4x Short vintage scope for it. I haven't gotten it back from @Velzey yet, but he did send pics and says it shoots decent groups now. And as you can see, he does great work! Yay me!!!
View attachment 1315615
View attachment 1315616
That looks awesome! Way to go vintage with the optic!

Sorry, I have to show off my old #1 Remington rolling block set up for .38 Spc/.357 Mag. I couldn't shoot the rifle worth a damn with these aging eyes and open sights. I tried a lot of alternatives, but finally broke down and got a Malcom 4x Short vintage scope for it. I haven't gotten it back from @Velzey yet, but he did send pics and says it shoots decent groups now. And as you can see, he does great work! Yay me!!!
View attachment 1315615
View attachment 1315616
Man that scope is awesome!

I almost bought the Girsen from BiMart a month or so ago. I liked the feel and the fit/finish for the price. I passed and am now sorry.

Not bad for Turkish gun. They have been making some great guns in Turkey lately and thanks to EAA, we can now buy them.
So far I'm liking it. Only 100 rounds through it, but zero malfunctions and good accuracy. The trigger is my only real complaint. It maxed out my trigger scale. Probably a 10-12lb trigger.

Well, while doing some more volunteer work at the gun store in Lincoln City, found a gun on display that just felt good in my hand, trigger pull I like, better trigger than a factory glock...

Customer bought it and while I was retrieving the box, saw a box for another that was apparently on display as well... I claimed the second one for myself...

Ruger American Compact Elite

I was thinking about a HellCat Pro but I haven't seen one in stock for a bit, this thing felt right... My wife likes how it feels and want to shoot it on our next outing...

20221126_223911.jpg

Added a 43X & a Canik TP9 to the collection. Gonna start stocking up again in leu of IP114
Also buying back a couple guns I sold to a friend. Scary times we live in.

View attachment 1323534
Nice! I just picked up a G43X MOS yesterday. I also picked up three of the 15 round mags for it two weeks ago. Getting really hard to get anything now. It took 10 hours just to pick up the gun I ordered and already paid for.

Haul for the past two weeks. Picked up a Sig P365 XMACRO and a G43X MOS. Lot of time and effort went into it with theses crazy times. Also got some extra high capacity mags. Mags for them have been hard to find and sell out fast! Not cheap either.

4CD0539A-06FA-4EFD-BCE9-D16EB45499F2_1_201_a.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top