JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better.png

Pray-tell, what make is that buttstock?
The Originals we're Colt, and are unobtainium, this is a "Air Soft" replica that is as close to the real thing as you can get! It's not a bolt and go kinda deal, you need to use a pistol buffer, tube and spring, and you have to hone out the stock to get the new tube to fit, but it works very well and gives that super rare and unique look and function!

There is a build thread on one of the AR forums that covers this, including all the different ways to go about the conversion, honestly, Mine is the easiest to do, though it takes several hours, it's pretty low effort and doesn't cost anything extra! The Airsoft part inadvertally included THE tool you need to do this, but nobody seems to have recognized that! HAHAHA!
P. M. me if you decide to get one and I can walk you though the process super easy!

Last Edited:
A person should really say what guns they show. I'm a noob still, even after 12 years. And I happen to know the gun. Mainly because of the mag. And I have a "normal?" M1 Carbine. ;) But there are quite a few guns on these pages that I haven't known.

Whacky, yes! If you like it? :s0155:
Universal Enforcer with an aftermarket 40-round magazine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top