JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very nice, Cessna 150, yes?
What airport is that..?

Here's some more teasers...
The aircraft registrations must remain confidential.

DC3 being restored...

LARGE PHOTOS...
Gulfstream G550, Dassault Falcon 7X, multiple Citation 550s and CJ3s, etc..

IMG_3069.jpg

Dassault Falcon 7X
IMG_3068.jpg

You guys should start an airplane thread...

GulfstreamG55... isn't that about 60 mil?

Yes, last I checked it was around 49 Mil, depending on packages, of course. Wicked, just absolutely wicked..

Here is a Cirrus SR22 with an extensively modified fuel system for flyin over oceans... also includes my Spot Tracking path!!!

Cirrus! My favorite of all time, ever. Just took these 2 weeks ago.
...You should see the instruments in this thing as well. The wings even have full length de-icer dispensers with tiny holes the size of pinpricks. It's like perforated metal, just the most amazing detailed engineering.

With that said, you've got to show me your Cirrus.

Yes, the plane itself has a parachute. I love it!

IMG_3024.jpg

I find it interesting how most firearm owners enjoy cigars, good beer, and good bourbon. Most bourbon drinkers I've met also enjoy firearms and cigars. Most cigar smokers I've met are firearm owners and enjoy good beer and bourbon. I guess we just have good taste :)

I have found this to be totally true!!! :s0155:

I find it interesting how most firearm owners enjoy cigars, good beer, and good bourbon. Most bourbon drinkers I've met also enjoy firearms and cigars. Most cigar smokers I've met are firearm owners and enjoy good beer and bourbon. I guess we just have good taste :)

I enjoy a quality Cigar when possible. I'm not a smoker per say, as I don't crave or use tobacco everyday, but the when the mood hits me I will pull out a nice Cigar from the Humidor. One of my favorites:

<broken link removed>

I've smoked much more expensive but I just keep going back to these. I Do have a preference for Honduran Cigars though. Maybe someone should start a Cigar thread, I'm always willing to try something new

I enjoy a quality Cigar when possible. I'm not a smoker per say, as I don't crave or use tobacco everyday, but the when the mood hits me I will pull out a nice Cigar from the Humidor. One of my favorites:

<broken link removed>

I've smoked much more expensive but I just keep going back to these. I Do have a preference for Honduran Cigars though. Maybe someone should start a Cigar thread, I'm always willing to try something new

A wine and cigar thread perhaps..?
Posted.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36383#post36383

You're welcome.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class