JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As Ryan hinted. Rose City members actually move their boats around, rather than throwing cocktail parties.....(not that ther's anything wrong with that). But I am not YET an affluent retiree! Rose City also hosts the Oregon Womens Sailing Association (OWSA). My wife is a member of that.

I used to drag race quite a bit at PIR.
CobravsCobra.jpg

The older I get, the more hobbies I've had... for a long time [measured in wives and girlfriends] I paddled rivers

butch_ender.jpg
Paddles are for sissys!

Then I learned that women like guys who are funny

chacha_climbin.jpg

I had the most fun with girls during my 'Bad Boy' phase

harley_20mar04.jpg

Eventually I decided to just do what I wanted to do

wizard_owl_deming09.jpg

Thats some good looking work! Do you make them for other people:confused:? I sure would like one for my sig in the near future :D

I'll make them for anybody who wants one. I've been making holsters for family and friends for 10-12 and since getting laid off in October I've started making them for others as well. If the demand is there then next year I may see about trying to get a website up. Until then if anyone is interested they can reach me at [email protected]

Here is a pic of a pancake holster for a Sig P239

thanks
Eugene

SigSauerP239pancake.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class