JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time to finally post some pics...
First up is my house. I bought it last year in february looking like this.
house1.jpg

It now looks like this except I have finished more of the painting.
house7.jpg

Here is the inside with new carpet, trim, paint and lighting. Much better than the smokey yellow walls and ceilings and old worn carpet from before.
inside.jpg

I also love my motorcycle. a 2001 Yamaha R6 #211/1000 champions edition.
r6.jpg

Some of the cars. Mine is the black 06 STi on the left, it had 315AWHP when i sold it. The Silver Maserati on the right is my dads.
sexycars.jpg

Here is me using my car to some of its potential, it still had room to go.
speed.jpg

I love drinking and homebrewing but since i didn't have a pic of my brew i figured i would post this instead. My beer only fridge.
fridge.jpg

I also like to snowboard, does the background look familiar to anyone? It was taken at the memaloose pit on that little road that goes up to the left when it snowed i built a jump up there after shooting.
board.jpg

Had to post in two separate postings since I had to many pics..

I am a democrat, i know you all hate me for it but it is kinda a hobby/interest however, since jan 20th I have become disinterested in either side and hate politics. The girl in the pic is just somebody from the College Democrats club I headed at UO, I don't know how to photochop her out lol.
govbill.jpg
vp.jpg

I also love rock climbing, I am swinging in the background and this was at smith rock. I have been doing this for about 5 years now.
kingswing.jpg

And lastly this is me, I like to travel as well and have been to over 10 other countries around the world. This is from Zermat in Switzerland(at the Matterhorn)
me.jpg

I also love rock climbing, I am swinging in the background and this was at smith rock. I have been doing this for about 5 years now.
kingswing.jpg

I'm looking at getting into rock climbing, would I be able to persuade you into giving me some guidance? It would be much appreciated.

I also love my motorcycle. a 2001 Yamaha R6 #211/1000 champions edition.
r6.jpg

Some of the cars. Mine is the black 06 STi on the left, it had 315AWHP when i sold it. The Silver Maserati on the right is my dads.
sexycars.jpg

Here is me using my car to some of its potential, it still had room to go.
speed.jpg

Ah the quattroporte, la bella machina! The day Maserati got things right. I love those cars, an acquaintance of mine has a red one of those down in the Pearl. It flies, too bad he doesn't even know how to use the paddle shifters, let alone the sport mode.
:p
Seriously.

Speak with me regarding paintwork correction, protection, and general care or just advice. I'd love to support a fellow member, and it would be an honor if you would let me add those to my portfolio.

Those WRXs are also favorites, particularly the STi models, naturally. I have worked on the previous generation WRXs by the handful, but not any of the new models as of yet, surprisingly.

Oh, and lastly. That's one fine motorcycle. Any track videos or...road videos? I know you've done it. Don't lie.

I'm surprised nobody has admitted to being into hunting. Maybe that's just implied. Most of my time is spent fishing, working on my project '71, and golfing. When I was stationed in SC I got scuba certified and used to dive quite a bit, but haven't been out in five years.

Here's a pic from Montana last October

Salmon run on the Cowlitz River.
Me.jpg

And some pics of my project Dodge. The motor pic is from the night I finished putting the motor in. It looked pretty much like this when I bought it. I painted the engine bay and the motor, repaired the wiring, fixed some leaks. Seems like I fix one thing, and two things break though.
Swinger12.jpg
3182.jpg

Pics from a cruise a few years ago.
l_618f730169afb2da86c049c803f5e801.jpg
l_fb5341bf311cb6d459e3509af3f4f390.jpg

kornterasaid,
I am a democrat, i know you all hate me for it but it is kinda a hobby/interest

I doubt anyone hates you because you are a Demoncat but I wonder why you are on a gun forum. Arent most Dems busy encouraging abortions, raising taxes and trying to confiscate guns?

Are you just hanging out here to keep an eye on us right wing wackos?

:confused:

I am a democrat, i know you all hate me for it but it is kinda a hobby/interest
Don't feel too bad. I am a liberal republican (socially liberal and fiscally conservative). I am unwelcome on both sides now that the ultra-conservatives, religious right, and neo-cons have taken over the GOP.

I'm looking at getting into rock climbing, would I be able to persuade you into giving me some guidance? It would be much appreciated.

Ah the quattroporte, la bella machina! The day Maserati got things right. I love those cars, an acquaintance of mine has a red one of those down in the Pearl. It flies, too bad he doesn't even know how to use the paddle shifters, let alone the sport mode.
:p
Seriously.

Speak with me regarding paintwork correction, protection, and general care or just advice. I'd love to support a fellow member, and it would be an honor if you would let me add those to my portfolio.

Those WRXs are also favorites, particularly the STi models, naturally. I have worked on the previous generation WRXs by the handful, but not any of the new models as of yet, surprisingly.

Oh, and lastly. That's one fine motorcycle. Any track videos or...road videos? I know you've done it. Don't lie.

Climbing, anytime you want to head to portland rock gym I would take you, I have an extra harness and chalk bag if you don't, you would just need shoes or need to rent shoes. I also go outside quite a bit, down to smith rock and always bring guns for after the climbing, some of my climbing friends hate it and some love it but i always bring them anyway.

As for the Maserati, no work needed on it yet, my dad has all his stuff done at Gran Prix Imports where we bought it.

As for the STi, I know longer own that, I had to sell it to buy my house. not to bad of a trade up, an 06 STi, to a house and motorcycle.

As for the bike, I have not been to a track day yet and everything else that I could post would be a little illegal, plus its hard to take pics or vids doing 162 down I-205 at 3AM LOL

kornterasaid,

I doubt anyone hates you because you are a Demoncat but I wonder why you are on a gun forum. Arent most Dems busy encouraging abortions, raising taxes and trying to confiscate guns?

Are you just hanging out here to keep an eye on us right wing wackos?

:confused:

I know nobody hates me lol, I just like guns. I don't agree with the democrats stance on guns but I disagree more with republican stances on health care, rights to choose, marriage, religion, war and many other topics.

But at least if you ever need a go between parties I do that well. I was head of the UO College Democrats and my best friend/brother from another mother was head of the UO College Republicans, I was the only Dem allowed to go to their second amendment day lol

And some pics of my project Dodge. The motor pic is from the night I finished putting the motor in. It looked pretty much like this when I bought it. I painted the engine bay and the motor, repaired the wiring, fixed some leaks. Seems like I fix one thing, and two things break though.
Swinger12.jpg
3182.jpg

Pics from a cruise a few years ago.
l_618f730169afb2da86c049c803f5e801.jpg
l_fb5341bf311cb6d459e3509af3f4f390.jpg

I sure like me some darts.... (and old mopars in general)

http://racewayservices.com/

They are in Salem and sell new and some used.
I'd recomend looking to Craigslist to find a used one though. Most people don't know what they are buying and want to get rid of them soon, with low KMs...
Thanks very much. I've drooled over the URAL website itself (IIRC) but didn't know anywhere locally.

Now all I need is a mount, German valve covers, and an MG-42...:D

Don't feel too bad. I am a liberal republican (socially liberal and fiscally conservative). I am unwelcome on both sides now that the ultra-conservatives, religious right, and neo-cons have taken over the GOP.
Social moderate/fiscal conservative and "hated" almost everywhere...:)

I know nobody hates me lol, I just like guns. I don't agree with the democrats stance on guns but I disagree more with republican stances on health care, rights to choose, marriage, religion, war and many other topics.

But at least if you ever need a go between parties I do that well. I was head of the UO College Democrats and my best friend/brother from another mother was head of the UO College Republicans, I was the only Dem allowed to go to their second amendment day lol
I gave up in-betweening...I don't need the stress...:confused:

I have a bunch of hobbies, but only a few pictures. I'll just post up some hobbies now and others later.

First, my car. I like to work on it and drift it. I've been drifting for 4 years and have been to most of the events here in Portland and going to be branching out to some events in Seattle and California this year since I just dropped in my new turbo motor :D

CIMG0795.jpg
dr3.jpg
dr2.jpg
driftme.jpg
CIMG0954.jpg

My other hobby is computers and video games.
Here's an old bad pic of my tv/system set-up ps3, ps2, and xbox 360 missing from this picture.
vizio1.jpg

Here's some pictures of some vector drawing I do on the computer sometimes.
mapleVectorFinalColor2.jpg
BrandonVector3.jpg

Poker is my other major hobby, don't really have a picture of me playing live poker but I play online once in a while.

ftpwin.jpg

And I just recently started playing golf. I just bought my first set of golf clubs and go the driving range every couple weeks, haven't hit the course yet.

-Art

My latest project..
..you should see the other photos, from the larger hangar.

And I just recently started playing golf. I just bought my first set of golf clubs and go the driving range every couple weeks, haven't hit the course yet.

-Art

I'd like to get to golfing. I've never hit a course, I'd like to start by going to the driving range and building some semblance of a swing.
PM me if you would be interested in getting a small crew together.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top