JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I chase rally cars really fast through the woods. I am the first one on the seen and my crew and i put out the fires, flip them over and admin first aid if needed. This hobbie consumes me here is a picture link to my sweep jeep, that i built for chasing race cars. <broken link removed>

2409342362_33718d6253_o.jpg

2411813189_f673d954ae_b.jpg

And the two little guys who are a hobby, a lifestyle, and more... :)

2408749589_e61e964825_b.jpg

so i can shoot people legally :)
DSC00635.jpg

doing a restoration on this 88 M3

i have to finish this...hmm maybe i should

these are more of a collection than a hobby. at $80+ a piece, they are the most expensive dust magnets ever!

I may be able to help.

Cosmoswartz metallic?

Looks good, but that paint could be more reflective though.
What's your regular care routine for that paint?

Yup, I use a variety of different things on the paint. Those are bad pictures, the paint is actually fantastic up close.

Depending on my mood, I either do a meguiars 3 step treatment followed by a few coats of S100, or I use the all in one klasse first then wax with some S100.

Yup, I use a variety of different things on the paint. Those are bad pictures, the paint is actually fantastic up close.

Depending on my mood, I either do a meguiars 3 step treatment followed by a few coats of S100, or I use the all in one klasse first then wax with some S100.

Ditch the Megs 3 step, particularly their "carnauba". P21S (S100) is an excellent product, I use it during the summertime, but in this weather I highly recommend a synthetic sealant or acrylic sealant.

Which Klasse product do you use and explain your procedure?
The best to maintenance routine with their products is Klasse All-In-One, followed by a coat or two (applied indoors, 4-6 hours apart) of Klasse Acrylic Sealant.

Are you familiar with Zaino products and procedures?

Before LSP application and after washing, clay your paint. Be sure to use a lubricant that isn't loaded with silicone. Use regular car soap in water, amoung various methods I use for more advanced restorations. Quick detailer is a great clay lubricant, but if you are planning on any product application or compounding, it will severely disrupt the process due to being loaded with silicone.

Do you have any experience with machines?

...are pretty much collections related. I collect comic books, animation art, animation maquettes, Disneyana, WB collectibles, action figures, etc. You know...manly stuff. :D

I also do home improvements as a hobby. I just did the fireplace in the pic that shows the Wonder Woman and Superman maquettes.

IMG_0081.jpg

Curio1.jpg

Curio2.jpg

Mantle.jpg

Cool.jpg

Fun thread. Here's my other hobbies (plus the gratuitous new baby pic).
First two are cell pics, and if the last one damages you monitor, retinas, or innocent bystanders, blame the paparazzi (it was a bad hair day).:D

scotch.jpg
mornin.jpg me.jpg

Cocktailer...Were you a member of OMRRA? I was also a few years ago and am still a member of WMRRA. I paint all the bikes for Dan Zlock and Zlock racing. There rider is Oliver Jervis from Canada. Just this last year we got the #1 plate for the club. A couple of years before your 2000 picture, Zlock racing took the F-USA series with Eric Wood as there rider. I was lucky enough to got to Daytona with them in 2006 and I was the gas guy on the pit stops. We quilified 73rd, and as a privateer we finished 16th overall. I just might know who you are if I saw ya. When I was racing down there Sean Robberti owned the track. Now he twists wrenches for his son racing go-carts. I still have to get the speed thing off my chest every once and awhile. So I pay the money to go fast on the track instead of the highway. If I get caught doing those speeds on the road, I'm done. Can't afford all the fines and have a record becuase I like to go fast.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews