JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smallmouth are probably the second coolest /prettiest gamefish in freshwater, Pumpkinseeds being #1. Largemouth would be a close 3rd in my book. I like trout fishing, but I'd usually rather tangle with bass these days.

Agree. I also have an affinity for Common Snook. We used to fish for snook during my summers with the grandparents down in FL. They look kind of plain but are really neat looking in the sun and boy are they TASTY.

Agree. I also have an affinity for Common Snook. We used to fish for snook during my summers with the grandparents down in FL. They look kind of plain but are really neat looking in the sun and boy are they TASTY.

Snook is a bucket list fish for me. If & when we pull the pin and move closer to my fam in Texas, my dad wants to go saltwater fishing bad. Redfish, specks, drum. I want to get down to Florida and go for snook, tarpon, and barracuda too. Peacock bass is another bucketlist fish too.

New back tires on my old car.

59pREs.jpg

GMFWPc.jpg

Did some racing in Spokane over the weekend. Placed runner up . Won 9 races in a row and lost in the final by a holeshot and half a car length. Prize paid for my gas and dinner and we had fun.

mQGsoj.jpg
N6l5CS.jpg
Xfxqhh.jpg

Last Edited:
One of my other hobbies is cars, mainly old school Subaru's
Cheap and easy to work on. Finding parts can be a problem, but I've been collecting them since 98
I have about 6 right now, my total count is up to 62
0407161828a_HDR (1).jpg 20150624_065629.jpeg

Here is one of my hobbies. A friend of mine is a graphics artist and is a whiz with Photoshop.

He enjoys making renders requested by owners of cars and trucks on a few forums. They send him a pic, he does his magic. Then, I take those renders - with his permission - and create slideshows for the forums.

Here's one I did a few years ago:

Here is one of my hobbies. A friend of mine is a graphics artist and is a whiz with Photoshop.

He enjoys making renders requested by owners of cars and trucks on a few forums. They send him a pic, he does his magic. Then, I take those renders - with his permission - and create slideshows for the forums.

Here's one I did a few years ago:

Very cool. Nice work and love the Joe Satriani tune as well:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews