JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ok so the idea of this thread is to show off your reloading and gun stuff work area (a.k.a. MANCAVE!!!)
mines rather simple at the moment but here it is.
The work bench
S7301176.jpg
my entire corner for stuff i have the whole garage too but this is the heart of the garage.
S7301175.jpg
and what everyman needs
S7301225.jpg
a good sign to keep people out of your tools.

anyways there ya go feel free to post pics of your own set ups. back when i started looking into reloading i found something similar on another forum and it gave me some good ideas. plus i liked oogling all the awesome pics. PLEASE STICKY THIS POST!!!

lets see, show me your man cave, show me your gun collection, show me your trucks and cars, show me your street address, post up your work schedule so i will know when you are not at home. am i the only one paranoid about saying to much on the internet?:s0131:

I must admit thou, these are some nice man caves....

lets see, show me your man cave, show me your gun collection, show me your trucks and cars, show me your street address, post up your work schedule so i will know when you are not at home. am i the only one paranoid about saying to much on the internet?:s0131:

I must admit thou, these are some nice man caves....

well as this is a shooting and gun forum show me your trucks and cars is unlikely and if post your street address and what not online in the first place after showing off your stuff you pretty much deserve to get robbed. yes a little paranoia online is a god thing but showing off a small section of your house or guncollection, or even you cars for the most part is harmless even with a license plate getting information on the owner is for the most part extremely difficult....

ok i know i should just edit my original post but id like both to be displayed to give people ideas for potential work areas.
anyways here is my new and vastly improved mancave set up

and

it took some hard work to get the wall looking like it does and the big work bench built but it was damn worth it.
and just for good measure.

SAM_0217.jpg SAM_0216.jpg SAM_0225.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

...and make sure to send a shout out when you leave for vacation!

You are not the only paranoid one of us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top