JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome news! Discounts (as mentioned) means things aren't moving fast enough for the supplier! Keep on coming down! (Barker)

Nice that they discounted haz-mat but did you look at the asking price for powder there? Yikes! Still cheaper to go through somewhere like PV online and pay the full haz-mat price.

Nice that they discounted haz-mat but did you look at the asking price for powder there? Yikes! Still cheaper to go through somewhere like PV online and pay the full haz-mat price.
Yeah... the big guys... it seems to teeter-totter between great item pricing, but pay out for shipping and hazmat... or... shipping and hazmat discounts but nail you with item pricing. Only rarely do discounts line up across the isles.

It does happen though and a good sign of things to come if they are doing hazmat discounts now.

Last Edited:
Agreed, but I have the subscription where everything ships free other then powder/primers. So I can usually get things in 3-4 business days. Still Powder Valley might be cheaper but they didn't have any 1680 which I'm out of some how.

Agreed, but I have the subscription where everything ships free other then powder/primers. So I can usually get things in 3-4 business days. Still Powder Valley might be cheaper but they didn't have any 1680 which I'm out of some how.
Midsouth shooters Supply is where I look.

LOOK!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top