JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered 5 stripped lowers from Brownells in December for $85 each and they just came in, ready to transfer to my FFL.

Without going into detail, after the looong wait, I decided that I don't NEED these and wonder if it will throw a flag with the ATF. On the other hand, the next gun ban could happend anytime someone decides to go shootings kids, so might be best to go through with this deal afterall?

Keep or cancel?

It never hurts to have some spares. They're a very tradeable/sellable item.
Hell if you want to sell one to me for the $85 plus the percentage it cost for you to transfer/ship let me know.

Under $105 though :)

Wait, i saw it said you were in WA. :(

Well, I live in WA, and have a parts kit just waiting for a lower, so, if you decide to get all of them we might make a deal. WDL, CPL and WAC membership.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

The gun control lobby isn't going away until our rights are gone. Every time there is another mass shooting event, and we all know that there will be plenty, another push will follow. Shortages are going to continue to happen. Stocking up on desired items between droughts is the way to go.

As far as raising a flag goes, don't sweat it. I know of at least a half dozen guys in the Beaverton area alone who have substantial small arms arsenals that they aren't trying to hide from the government, and they haven't had any problems. It's not what anyone has that gets them in trouble, it's what they advocate doing with what they have that raises flags. Places like Thunder Ranch wouldn't exist anymore, if the government actually rounded up everyone who had weapons and training.

lowers at normal price are always like a $100 bill or more. Buy them, keep them, build a few, and if you want to buy the Mrs. something nice and low on funds, or if the SHTF, Pull them out and cash them in for a few hundo's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top