JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sounds like a good enough price to me. Was prepared to go up to $200.
Thanks! :s0155:

I believe that's what my range uses (Competition Electronics) for comps. Not sure of the version. About how much do they run?
I dont have a lot of experience with shot timers other than what instructors had in classes I've taken. Which was the Pocket Pro 2. So that's what I got, works fine for my purposes, basically timing draws and various drills. Also use it for dry fire on the par time setting.

P.s. I got lucky. Someone responded to my WTB on m4carbinedotnet, and sold me a new one for $60 shipped. He said he preferred the PACT timer

Well, after some study of the Pocket Pro, Pocket Pro 2, and the Pact Club and reading a bunch of reviews, both positive and negative, I'm leaning heavily toward the Pocket Pro 2.

Thanks for all the input, fellas!

If I pick grey, does that make me a Rebel? Or if I go with blue, a Yankee?

:s0068:
So, looks like people still aren't totally satisfied with phone app timers, so I thought I'd bump this thread back up top rather than start a new one.

In the nearly-2 years since the OP asked this, has anyone found a hand-held timer that they can't stop singing the praises thereof?
Willing to spend a coupla hunnert dollas for one if it's really worth the price.
Range Tech? Competition Electronics?? Others???
Thanks, guyz.
AMG Lab Commander

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews