JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sounds like a good enough price to me. Was prepared to go up to $200.
Thanks! :s0155:

I believe that's what my range uses (Competition Electronics) for comps. Not sure of the version. About how much do they run?
I dont have a lot of experience with shot timers other than what instructors had in classes I've taken. Which was the Pocket Pro 2. So that's what I got, works fine for my purposes, basically timing draws and various drills. Also use it for dry fire on the par time setting.

P.s. I got lucky. Someone responded to my WTB on m4carbinedotnet, and sold me a new one for $60 shipped. He said he preferred the PACT timer

Well, after some study of the Pocket Pro, Pocket Pro 2, and the Pact Club and reading a bunch of reviews, both positive and negative, I'm leaning heavily toward the Pocket Pro 2.

Thanks for all the input, fellas!

If I pick grey, does that make me a Rebel? Or if I go with blue, a Yankee?

:s0068:
So, looks like people still aren't totally satisfied with phone app timers, so I thought I'd bump this thread back up top rather than start a new one.

In the nearly-2 years since the OP asked this, has anyone found a hand-held timer that they can't stop singing the praises thereof?
Willing to spend a coupla hunnert dollas for one if it's really worth the price.
Range Tech? Competition Electronics?? Others???
Thanks, guyz.
AMG Lab Commander

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews