JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used the shot timer aps for Android?

Screenshot_20170417-000036.png

I use the IPSC shot timer all the time, works great and has a few modes and timer settings. It's the beta version and is free on the play store. Haven't tried the one you showed but am always interested in good value training tools.

I tried one, don't know which, and it was crap. Either wouldn't register shots or was doubling up on them. Would not work with background noise (other shooters).

I haven't tried that app.
But
I use both of these apps
Time on Target Survival: Time on Target Survival Mode - Android Apps on Google Play
Time on Target Abilities: Time on Target Abilities Mode - Android Apps on Google Play

Both are similar and loaded up with various drills that are called out and timed. Both also have a shot timer. Survival Mode pairs you against their built-in opponent. Abilities Mode has a ton of drills with single or double targets (I definitely use this app more regularly).

I have a couple other shot timers installed that I haven't really used much, but I do know that most apps that I've come across don't like to continue functioning when the phone is locked, so i have to make sure I have my back-up power with me and keep the screen unlocked. Perhaps it's just a function of my phone, i'm not sure...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top