JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a halibut rod with a guide that has broken off. I'd like to get it repaired, are there any rod repair shops in the Portland/Clackamas area that anyone can recommend? The only one I know of is Ollie Damon's, but I think they're more into fly fishing.

I have a halibut rod with a guide that has broken off. I'd like to get it repaired, are there any rod repair shops in the Portland/Clackamas area that anyone can recommend? The only one I know of is Ollie Damon's, but I think they're more into fly fishing.

Oliis is about as good as any in this area for repairing rods and reals! Pretty quick too! Never had any problems with them and I usually have a few reals once or twice a year that need rebuilding!
They actually do far more big rods then any thing else! If you cant find any one or don't wanna go there, shoot me a pm and I can do it for you if you get the new guide!

If you get down to Otis on the coast outside of Lincoln city, Tammy at "stick rods" does an excellent job. They've moved about two miles east to the old rose lodge store due to a jack wagon that bought the town of Otis and jacked the prices of leasing the building to cover his poor business choices, if you need the number, pm me.

If you get down to Otis on the coast outside of Lincoln city, Tammy at "stick rods" does an excellent job. They've moved about two miles east to the old rose lodge store due to a jack wagon that bought the town of Otis and jacked the prices of leasing the building to cover his poor business choices, if you need the number, pm me.
Good to know....thanks

I ended up going with Ollie Damon's, $5 to rewrap a guide. It's a great little shop! If you haven't been there in the last month they've moved, they're now at 102/Halsey.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top