JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sounds like you guys are trying to get someone to hurt themselves. Be careful, there are people out there who are willing to try this kind of thing thinking it wont hurt them. Any ways its illegal to fish that way.

The Maritime cups not only make it able to shoot under water, but also give a place for the crap that builds up in the gun to go over high round counts without cleaning.

But; Kayaking, boating, fishing, etc would be a good excuse to use them as well.

Not to go off topic, I'm sitting here with a migraine and somehow thought the thread said "shooting underwear". Thinking to myself, is this really something someone has to ask? Boxers or briefs.

Then I realized it was shooting underwater, I guess its easier to shoot a shark with a bullet than with a spear. pretty cool topic.

wg

Not to go off topic, I'm sitting here with a migraine and somehow thought the thread said "shooting underwear". Thinking to myself, is this really something someone has to ask? Boxers or briefs.

Then I realized it was shooting underwater, I guess its easier to shoot a shark with a bullet than with a spear. pretty cool topic.

wg

The spear is considerably more effective.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top