JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, my wife and I recently moved to Saint Helens from Hillsboro.. I Was wondering If any of you guys know some shooting spots in the woods close by in the area. Coordinates will be nice :) we used to go towards Seaside by Hwy 26 but it is now too far out to drive.

Thank you in advance.

Aron

Aron, Not in St. Helens, but west of Scappoose, up Dutch Canyon, look for Rabinsky Road. Head up that road a few miles and you will see several spots not near any homes.

There are many spots in the mountains. I've found a few by simply going for a Sunday drive and looking. Please respect property owner's rights. Good luck, have fun and be safe.

Aron, Not in St. Helens, but west of Scappoose, up Dutch Canyon, look for Rabinsky Road. Head up that road a few miles and you will see several spots not near any homes.

There are many spots in the mountains. I've found a few by simply going for a Sunday drive and looking. Please respect property owner's rights. Good luck, have fun and be safe.

Oh, and I should also mention there is a gun club in Rainier. Kind of basic, but the annual dues are about $25.00.

Cool. Thank you for another option. I will check that out. :) thanks again

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads