JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got out today for a little pine cone killin' ! Nothing serious just a little off the hood and some off hand as well!

View attachment 885075
Found a couple interesting pieces of brass as well ! Looks like the .223 got jammed up and a possible case failure or blowout on the 9mm!
View attachment 885084

View attachment 885075 View attachment 885084
Years ago a friend was shooting across my hood with a 30-06. Made a hole and fist sized dent at the muzzle. The bullet never left the engine bay but also didn't damage any motor components. My buddy thought i was going to bury him on the mountain, luckily I was pretty understanding.

How did he manage this? I'll take a guess and say he was using a scope and failed to ensure the muzzle was clearing the hood. Or maybe picking up a cocked and locked rifle off the hood and had an ND ?
Correct, scoped rifle and only a soft case underneath. When it went off it sounded like a gorilla punched a 55 gallon drum.

She officially joined the black rifle club this week and tried it out tonight just to make sure it fires well before doing any mods to it. Our son has a few but this is her first. They are fun but I still like my walnut and stainless.
20210521_182214.jpg

She officially joined the black rifle club this week and tried it out tonight just to make sure it fires well before doing any mods to it. Our son has a few but this is her first. They are fun but I still like my walnut and stainless.
View attachment 889425
Wifey wasn't into shooting my .22LR single shots or the 10/22. Or the .30-06 and Swede Mauser. When she won the NWFA lower in one of the raffles, whelp, that was the excuse to put her an AR together. She's into that pretty good! It's a great platform for a "Girl"! :D

Details on the 45 ACP handgun please! :)
Its an 80% build. 24K goldplated controls, buffalo bone grips and a wilson combat magwell. Its a "cheap" rock island slide with a group gripper guide rod and a match barrel (dont remember the manufacturer). Hmmm...lightened hammer with titanium hammerstrut and wolff spring kit. Its all hand fitted.

Its an 80% build. 24K goldplated controls, buffalo bone grips and a wilson combat magwell. Its a "cheap" rock island slide with a group gripper guide rod and a match barrel (dont remember the manufacturer). Hmmm...lightened hammer with titanium hammerstrut and wolff spring kit. Its all hand fitted.
Thank you. It looks great! Who did the work?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top