JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The time I went with @AndyinEverson .
To a black powder shoot .
I did okay.
I think I was 8 out of 22 or 23 .
But I think it was a mind thing .
I know I could have done better but I was thinking about every shot like it was my last.
Lol.
You know what I mean.

A little weekend training 3876C42F-F080-4AEE-A0E4-8491497DB55B.jpeg

And the black powder shoots there is really no time limit.
So the running and gunning.
Time clock and hits on target.
Gets the mind going.
Good job it looks like fun .

Ha! I grew up shooting my brother's 16 ga 94C. You'd think I'd be able to spot one in any crowd....yeah, sometimes it doesn't pay to fire up the laptop. :s0140:
...another question, if that's ok....how do you know how old it is?
I've heard these guns were never serialized, at least up to '68 (I know my brother's didn't have one).

Dean

Ha! I grew up shooting my brother's 16 ga 94C. You'd think I'd be able to spot one in any crowd....yeah, sometimes it doesn't pay to fire up the laptop. :s0140:
...another question, if that's ok....how do you know how old it is?
I've heard these guns were never serialized, at least up to '68 (I know my brother's didn't have one).

I'm no expert so perhaps some other forum members can offer better insight but there is a small over circle on the frame. The letter corresponds to the year. A=1949 B= 1950, ect

Mix of rain & snow, but it's been so long, I had to go shoot a box of 9mm. Shot the Glock 19 with & without Micro Roni stock:

gtp1.jpg

I was going to sight it in with the Crimson Trace laser, but forgot the little allen wrench. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top