JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,
Just wondering how many members ride motorcycles?
I ride the Aprilia Tuono pictured below.
It's the other Italian.

turnopics008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pick from my last trip where we rode to Cody Wy then to Jackson then Back to Federal Way WA.
I ride a Gold Wing and my friend rides my old bike (Star Stratoliner which I should have kept too)

Chinookpass2_zpsec2b9c25.jpg

Here's a pick from my last trip where we rode to Cody Wy then to Jackson then Back to Federal Way WA.
I ride a Gold Wing and my friend rides my old bike (Star Stratoliner which I should have kept too)

so your a goldwinger too. :s0155::thumb up:

SmLUUpo.jpg

Chinookpass2_zpsec2b9c25.jpg

so your a goldwinger too. :s0155::thumb up:

SmLUUpo.jpg

Yup, bought it new in 09 (it's an 08) and it has been to mile marker Zero (the bottom of the Florida Keys) Just about to turn 48,000 and with the exception of front brake pads, a shock tube leak, oil changes and 3 sets of tires (soon to be 4) she has never let me down!
Most fun you can have with your clothes on (shooting is a close 2nd):cool:

oh yeah - lots of race bikes lots of road bikes. Although I am racing a kawi now, I dont have a pic so I am included a pic of the gsxr before she went cartwheeling out into turn 1 and got that.....ugly spot. guns and bikes go together - the recess peanut butter cup of life.

aprilia.jpg
gsxr race.jpg

aprilia.jpg

gsxr race.jpg

Another Goldwing...

Looked like this for several years before the spoke wheel conversion...

Originally was identical to this but was repainted white before I got it...

I've put about 45k on it since I got it in '97. Aside from routine maintenance (fluids, brakes, tires, T-belt) it's never has a single problem. As much as I'd like a shiney new ride, it's just been too good to replace.
I did run it off the road over on Tollgate near Elgin shortly after I got it. That's where the original bags, trunk and fairing went:rolleyes:.

Never would've thought that was a goldwing. Sweet looking ride.

003-26.jpg DSC00791.jpg images-5.jpg

I sold my Ducati Multistrada when I moved back to Oregon because I found I was riding my dirt bikes more than the Ducati. It sure was a fun street bike though and the sound of a 90 deg. twin is to die for.

I have a Husaberg 70 deg. FE 570 and a two stroke Beta Alp - haven't been riding for a while though.

I currently have a 2013 sporty, and a 1980 CX500...I say currently because I go through bikes like crazy...generally buying barn finds, restoring them and flipping them.

In progress:

992938_10200299682321965_1473949228_n.jpg IMG903.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top