JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man the news put up a pic of the scum. Those people put a beat down on him but good! Hopefully he gets a few more while in jail.
What chu talkin bout Willis? He be dead.

Looks like a mug shot. Bet he's got a rap sheet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? He be dead.

Looks like a mug shot. Bet he's got a rap sheet.
Ooops, wrong one. I did not pay attention to which one this was. Some scum went in and started shooting in some club and patrons took him down and beat the fire out of him. Sadly he of course lived so we will get to support that scum for the rest of his life now. At least the one here will not be supported by tax payers for decades.

Ooops, wrong one. I did not pay attention to which one this was. Some scum went in and started shooting in some club and patrons took him down and beat the fire out of him. Sadly he of course lived so we will get to support that scum for the rest of his life now. At least the one here will not be supported by tax payers for decades.
Oh, that's Mx. Aldrich, the (suddenly) non-binary basement-dweller that tried to blow up his mom's house (with her in it) with a DIY bomb last year. This pertinent fact never made it into they/their criminal history, so they/them were able to pass a BGC to get the gun with which they/them used to shoot up a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs. It was an Army vet who beat the livin' shiit outta they/them. I read that as the vet was beating up Mx. Aldrich, a drag queen was running by trying to exit the place. The vet told him to get a few kicks in on Mx. Aldrich on the way out. So the drag queen dude stomped on Mx. Aldrich's head several times with a pair of spike heels. That musta been what you saw, as far as the tenderized face goes. Plus, the vet disarmed Mx. Aldrich and then proceeded to pistol-whip they/them with their own gun. All in all, a nice way to tidy up the hot mess that is Mx. Aldrich, short of just dispatching they/them at the scene, which woulda saved the taxpayers a shiit-ton of money going forward. It's just too bad that so many people got killed before the vet was able to get the jump on they/them...

Oh, that's Mx. Aldrich, the (suddenly) non-binary basement-dweller that tried to blow up his mom's house (with her in it) with a DIY bomb last year. This pertinent fact never made it into they/their criminal history, so they/them were able to pass a BGC to get the gun with which they/them used to shoot up a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs.
Like Lanza, the mom likely was the factor, declining to press charges, possibly stating the whole thing was a misunderstanding. Tough situation , where you know your kid is unhinged, but its still your kid and you can't see yourself sending them into jail or a mental institution... The guy in the Walmart shooting also had a clean background, but clearly went unhinged.

Shooter said to be age 31. Fits my recommended age profile of no gun sales to males under age 40. Stats show that 95.7% of mass shootings have been committed by males. Stats also show that average age of shooters has been 33.2 years. Hence my recommendation, no guns for males under 40. That wouldn't have worked for the Las Vegas shooter, he was a disgruntled 64. Oh well, what system is perfect?

If stats mean anything, I guess you're safest if you hang around older women.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top