JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This reminds me of nazi germany.
Our "republicans" are such in name and act only. I think this country is well on it's way to collapse and then remade into the new minority country of african americans and hispanics. Some kind of pay back for slavery and the deal to buy half of mexico who knows.
But it seems like the govt is based upon people regurgitating into power and them furthering the agenda.
The republicans are like the jews in germany who sold out their fellow jews to get rich.
Welfare, justice system (or lack there of) justice dept, obama, sharpton, media they are all there to give power and money back to the minority community and away from the caucasions. Affirmative action, equal opportunity, etc, etc.

Anybody seen the movie "white man's burden" was supposed to give people the view of whitey from a black man's perspective. That will be america in 10-20 years.
And in 50 well be in the fields living in shackles.

Think about it, if proof came out obummer didn't something illegal or abusive against the constitution, some 10 times worse the watergate would he suffer the consequences? No.
Would he be impeached, tried? No.
There would be the same thing as fast and furious, benghazi, etc
All sorts of angry congressmen, and senators and there would be investigations that disappeared in the media and news all together.

Our "republicans" are such in name and act only. I think this country is well on it's way to collapse and then remade into the new minority country of african americans and hispanics. Some kind of pay back for slavery and the deal to buy half of mexico who knows.
But it seems like the govt is based upon people regurgitating into power and them furthering the agenda.
The republicans are like the jews in germany who sold out their fellow jews to get rich.
Welfare, justice system (or lack there of) justice dept, obama, sharpton, media they are all there to give power and money back to the minority community and away from the caucasions. Affirmative action, equal opportunity, etc, etc.

Anybody seen the movie "white man's burden" was supposed to give people the view of whitey from a black man's perspective. That will be america in 10-20 years.
It may be in some areas, but nit where I live.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Weird this man of God is so crooked.
Hmmm, i wonder what the conversation was like sharpton asking his buddy barry for some help with few dollars he owes.
They probably just laughed it off over a couple of tax payer white house brews discussing their next race riot

Obunga would have run neck and neck with Adolph given the chance.

"I'm still trying to make a guess as to how much his head weighs."

I don't know about weight...But if you want to figure out it's volume just hold it under water and measure how much it displaces. For the sake of accuracy you would need to wait for any bubbles to stop!

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Weird this man of God is so crooked.
Hmmm, i wonder what the conversation was like sharpton asking his buddy barry for some help with few dollars he owes.
They probably just laughed it off over a couple of tax payer white house brews discussing their next race riot

If he Is a man of god, it is the one from the underworld. And that "ain't" God.

Saint Louis Mayor Will Permit Limited Amount of Riots, Arson and Looting, But Murder Will Probably Be Frowned Upon…
Posted on November 19, 2014 by sundance
The mayor has not fully identified the amount of allowable violence he will permit, which leaves Saint Louis citizens to wonder what will be the allowable quota for businesses to be looted, torched, and/or individuals to be attacked? Will murder be discouraged, or frowned upon?… so many questions.
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay has requested 400 members of the National Guard to help in the city after the grand jury's decision is announced in the Michael Brown case.

Saint Louis Mayor Will Permit Limited Amount of Riots, Arson and Looting, But Murder Will Probably Be Frowned Upon…
Posted on November 19, 2014 by sundance
The mayor has not fully identified the amount of allowable violence he will permit, which leaves Saint Louis citizens to wonder what will be the allowable quota for businesses to be looted, torched, and/or individuals to be attacked? Will murder be discouraged, or frowned upon?… so many questions.
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay has requested 400 members of the National Guard to help in the city after the grand jury's decision is announced in the Michael Brown case.

Yep,bet they had that talk at the Seattle city council too. And a few other big cities that will see the violence.
Hope there will be legal help for the white folk who legally defend their property

See this is why I move out of the RAT HOLE that is Pierce county.I don't have to worry about these little problems here

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top