JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama himself is prompting them to cause trouble regardless of the outcome.
and This is who in in the top chair in America. What a disgrace to our country.
He will probably cause many, many people to be harmed or killed and the town
turned upside down. Still he sits there unopposed................

http://theblacksphere.net/2014/11/obama-tells-ferguson-protesters-stay-course/
Obama tells Ferguson protesters: Stay the course
Culture, Email Featured, Featured 48 comments
Obama-joking-on-Missouri-300x193.jpg
Only fitting that America's racist Troublemaker-in-Chief, Barack Obama would meet with Ferguson agitators and tell them to "stay the course."
H/T to The Gateway Pundit for finding this little jewel hidden in The New York Times report:

But leaders here say that is the nature of a movement that has taken place, in part, on social media and that does not match an earlier-era protest structure where a single, outspoken leader might have led the way. "This is not your momma's civil rights movement," said Ashley Yates, a leader of Millennial Activists United. "This is a movement where you have several difference voices, different people. The person in charge is really — the people. But the message from everyone is the same: Stop killing us."
At times, there has been a split between national civil rights leaders and the younger leaders on the ground here, who see their efforts as more immediate, less passive than an older generation's. But some here said relations have improved in recent weeks.
Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson.
According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown's funeral, Mr. Obama "was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we're doing all we can to keep peace."
In other words, even if Officer Darren Wilson is found innocent, continue to act as if Ferguson is the hot bed of racist cops shooting unarmed teens.
In a time when Obama should be calming people about Ferguson, telling people to trust the justice system–a system in which ironically he is "the man"–Obama is playing into the Civil Rights v2.o narrative.
And their mantra is hypocritically, "Stop killing us!"
Allow me to finish it: "Because we are doing just great killing ourselves!"
If America has anything to overcome, it's Obama and the racist minions that are constantly stirring up trouble. These people make far too much political hay stirring up the "ignorant," low information, as ObamaCare architect and MIT economist Jonathan Gruber noted about the typical Liberal.
Racism is where the money is, and the Left profits daily on such nonsense. So "Stay the course" means, keep the money in racism and other Leftist nonsense flowing.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/11/obama-tells-ferguson-protesters-stay-course/

Is that a surprise, he's no different than holder, jesse jackson, or al sharpton.

Ever since MLK Jr. Passed his dream has been twisted and regifted as nothing more than hate and reverse racism told in a story of injustice.

They already called for the national guard to be there for the grand jury decision, no surprise. There's no way they can bring charges against him.
That place is going to be Watts all over again. If I was caucasion in or around that town I'd be barracading myself in my house and securing it like a hurricane was coming.

Just wait for the incoming assaults on random people "in the name of justice for mike brown" and so on.

Wall it off, let them destroy themselves.

Is that a surprise, he's no different than holder, jesse jackson, or al sharpton.

Ever since MLK Jr. Passed his dream has been twisted and regifted as nothing more than hate and reverse racism told in a story of injustice.

They already called for the national guard to be there for the grand jury decision, no surprise. There's no way they can bring charges against him.
That place is going to be Watts all over again. If I was caucasion in or around that town I'd be barracading myself in my house and securing it like a hurricane was coming.

Just wait for the incoming assaults on random people "in the name of justice for mike brown" and so on.

Wall it off, let them destroy themselves.

Looks like all the gun shops have nearly sold out too.

Horror – 61 Year Old Murdered In Bronx – Unknown Black Male Pushed Victim Onto New York Subway Tracks In Front of His Wife…
Posted on November 16, 2014 by sundance
On Sunday at approximately 08:44AM, police responded to reports of a male under a train at the 167th Street and Grand Concourse station on the "D" line. Upon arrival, officers discovered a 61-year-old unconscious and unresponsive male on the tracks with severe body trauma.
subway-suspect.jpg
CCTV of Subway Suspect
Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was pushed by a unknown male black onto the roadbed in front of the incoming southbound "D" train and was pronounced DOA at the scene. The unknown perpetrator fled the scene onto the street. Continue reading

Horror – 61 Year Old Murdered In Bronx – Unknown Black Male Pushed Victim Onto New York Subway Tracks In Front of His Wife…
Posted on November 16, 2014 by sundance
On Sunday at approximately 08:44AM, police responded to reports of a male under a train at the 167th Street and Grand Concourse station on the "D" line. Upon arrival, officers discovered a 61-year-old unconscious and unresponsive male on the tracks with severe body trauma.
View attachment 113967
CCTV of Subway Suspect
Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was pushed by a unknown male black onto the roadbed in front of the incoming southbound "D" train and was pronounced DOA at the scene. The unknown perpetrator fled the scene onto the street. Continue reading

All the Asians need to rise against the Blacks for this. Its ok for blacks to kill someone outside their race, but if one of them gets killed world war starts. Time for this crap to be brought to a head and just plain beat down and stopped for good. The one sided BS is what needs to be STOPPED

It has been plain for all the years of Zero's Presidency.... White any crime, is terroist inspired, muslim have work place violence issues.

White Law Enforcement officer Murder innocent Black children, even when they are full on Adults, and have the Officers BLOOD on their hands, from ~trying to surrender~ :confused::rolleyes: And the LEO has aquired Orbital Bone Fractures while misUnderstanding the innocent victim of the Non-Crime...

reverend sharpton, is No Reverend ~of the Cloth~ to Use a Venacular associated with men who work for 'The Master'... (I will not use capitalization to respect a ~purchased collar~, IYKWIM ...)

Recall though, that the CPUSA, planned to over throw the USA, and for the First time in their Election History, did NOT run a Canidate, for POTUS, "being Satisfied" with the (cough, Cough, Nudge, Nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean, Wink, Wink) Democratic Nominee.

philip, I was not born Yesterday, nor last Week, but in the middle of the Last Century. I supported Dr. Martin Luther King's Non-Violence Platform, and know the men in Black Suits re-Wrote his History after he was Assassinated. :mad:

Darren Wilson shot this bloodthiristy gang-banging thug who just recently committed strong-arm robbery before attacking the officer and trying to get his gun in self-defense. If he is indicted, what is that to say about the future of legitimate law enforcement in this country? Perhaps, it's time the white people stand up for themselves and start rioting.

A lot of people said, if Darren Wilson doesn't pay, the "Whites" are going to feeling the wrath never seen before. Does this mean they are going to riot, burn and loot stores in white neighborhoods instead of their own, like they usually do when they riot to prove how abused black people are by the white oppressors?

I remember during the LA Riots it seemed the Korean and Black shop owners paid the biggest price of anybody for the beating of Rodney King.

How does stealing televisions or computers from your local electronic stores or beating up white truck drivers to a coma prove how bad white people are to blacks?

I wonder how a similar photo would be viewed now that the media is determined to make certain someone dies for the six o'clock news.

Today's headline if Koreans...
"Korean Shopkeepers Defend Family Store From Looters "
or
Today's headline if Caucasians...
"White Vigilantes Prepare to Shoot Unarmed Blacks At shopping Center"
or
Today's headline if they use the "Zimmerman Racial Descriptor"...
"White-Korean Vigilantes Prepare to Shoot Unarmed Blacks At shopping Center"

Last Edited:
I'm sorry to sat it, but I full on agree with most everything I've read here. This needs to be stopped, one way or the other.

If not it will only grow and get worse and eventually come home to roost on all of our neighborhoods.
Should be stopped from day one. There is no excuse for rioting being tolerated even a tiny bit. These kinds of demonstrations are in the cause of defending a "criminal youth" and is not remotely justified except to promote more race wars. Race wars give government more power to control people and these idiots don't even have a clue to what they do. Crime in general is not stopped or reduced to what it could be, because with no crime they would be unable to strike enough fear into citizens to get their tax initiatives passed. Crime and unrest is LE and Government job security and that is exactly why it is allowed and in some cases silently promoted.
Without crime and fear in the citizenry they would have no jobs.. THAT IS PURE FACT.

Two and less than 1/2 years and this regime is done. If America hasn't woke up to the BS by now and decided to take back their country, which I believe has started to happen finally, we're doomed as a nation. The PC o crap has almost succeeded in his attempt to rip this country asunder. As far as I'm concern he can go straight to he---, and if that ruffles anyone's feathers, so be it. These are absolutely the worst of times the Country I love has faced since before I was born, and that was long ago.

Two and less than 1/2 years and this regime is done. If America hasn't woke up to the BS by now and decided to take back their country, which I believe has started to happen finally, we're doomed as a nation. The PC o crap has almost succeeded in his attempt to rip this country asunder. As far as I'm concern he can go straight to he---, and if that ruffles anyone's feathers, so be it. These are absolutely the worst of times the Country I love has faced since before I was born, and that was long ago.

I have better places for him, but can't print them here LOL

Muslims Co-opting Ferguson Protests To Advance Goals of Islamists and Terror Groups….
Posted on November 18, 2014 by sundance
We have outlined this connection before, including highlighting how the Anonymous OpFerguson group is actually a guy working from his computer in Pakistan. It is a positive step to see MSM also recognize the connections. Many of the #Ferguson protesting antagonists, in and around Saint Louis, are wannabe Jihadists.
SAINT LOUIS - Muslim groups have stepped up efforts to co-opt protests over the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., with a drive to equate the teen's death to the death of a radical Islamist shot during an FBI raid in 2009, a Washington-based security watchdog group is warning.
stl-rally-hamas.jpg
Using social media, conference calling and traditional outreach methods, leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) are portraying Brown and Detroit mosque leader Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah as African-American victims of police targeting, according to the Washington-based Center for Security Policy (CSP).
In a conference call organized by CAIR-linked "Muslims for Ferguson, a CAIR official called Abdullah a "Shaheed," or martyr, and said both he and Brown were victims of a national security apparatus that had "completely gone wild" and engaged in "demonizing and criminalizing Muslims." Continue reading →

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top