JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What shuts down a conversation immediately for you. Something that someone says that you think "I'm not wasting my time with this idiot"? .

For me it doesn't happen often but its dowsing. If you start talking about how divining rods actually work, I'm walking off. Its like a reflex.

What shuts down a conversation immediately for you. Something that someone says that you think "I'm not wasting my time with this idiot"? .

For me it doesn't happen often but its dowsing. If you start talking about how divining rods actually work, I'm walking off. Its like a reflex.
Darn, my secret is out on how I find juicy threads.

How about flatlanders ?

Yeah, but theyre just going through the motions because theyre supposed to in their circle. They don't actually believe it.
Sometimes I have to wonder how many of them really are that delusional. I work with one guy who I long ago just started to shut him down when he tries with me. He is certainly not the sharpest knife and all but damn! He is one of the ones with Trump derangement so bad he would defend anyone running against him no matter what. It does show why we are in the mess we are in that the media is so good at what they do. :s0092:

Sometimes I have to wonder how many of them really are that delusional. I work with one guy who I long ago just started to shut him down when he tries with me. He is certainly not the sharpest knife and all but damn! He is one of the ones with Trump derangement so bad he would defend anyone running against him no matter what. It does show why we are in the mess we are in that the media is so good at what they do. :s0092:
Luckily I work from home

Hey now don't be insulting the fine people of Florida, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska! :s0140: and conflating them with Flat-Earthers!
Yeah, wouldn't want to bring mockery down upon the people of Florida.

My youngest son and I were going fishing at the coast once. Had one of those hotel rooms with two queen beds . Had two TV's as well. I'm looking at them and I I said " I know they call people whose eyes stare towards the center crosseyed. What do they call people whose eyes spread apart? "
He didn't skip a beat and said "Floridians" .

It was then I realized I like that kid more than the other two.

Last Edited:
My dad's wife was such a low class person. Every conversation with her would turn to her body parts. At first my wife and I would get through the conversations as we were there to talk with my dad. As dad got older and time went on those conversations got worse and more detailed. It got to a point the wife and I had a code word and we would leave instantly when those conversations came up, and they always came up.

I would travel an hour and a half to see my dad and sometimes we only stayed five minutes. She would never leave us alone with him (gold digger afraid of what we might say to him) so every conversation was always in front of her. The very second she went to the gutter my wife and I looked at each other and both said, "well, we have to get back home now, sorry we could not stay longer, but felt we had to come see you even if for a short time, goodbye"

My dad eventually caught on and would say what he needed to say right as we arrived knowing at any second the beast would open her pie hole.

And for the record I can find water pipes underground.....but I don't know how it works:s0108:

How do you know when you've won an argument with a leftist...and the conversation is over?

Answer: When they call you a racist!

Pro Tip: Don't try to win over haters...and idiots. You are not the Jackass Whisperer.

Talking usually does it for me. Start talking to me and it's over.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews