JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey friends. A friend and I are interested in shooting a Walther P99. Does anyone on here have one they would be willing to share during a range trip? I'm willing to pay for ammo and/or bring y'all too ARPC as my guest.

It has been a while since I have shot a P99 but I have shot both a 9mm and 40cal version and they handled like most all of the polymer pistols from the top manufacturers. I also shot a buddies PPQ M2 9mm full size and while I think they are on the plain/ugly side they might be one of the most comfortable and ergonomic handguns on the market today. It also shot lights out and didn't require an adjustment period for me to feel confident with it.

It certainly wouldn't be a bad choice if it meets your needs and you like the in hand feel which is adjustable with the different backstraps. I don't think the Walther line of pistols get enough attention because they focus on form and function over looking cool. I have two PPQ 22lr and they are my current favorite 22lr semi auto pistols. Walther's also have an exceptional trigger in their striker fired pistols. Hopefully someone will step up and take you up on your offer to head to the range and let you get some trigger time behind one.

Big P99 fan here. Also love the PPQ.

We're pretty far apart (location-wise) for a range-trip, but I can tell you that my P99c is my winter EDC (PPS for summer) and it's one of the world's great handguns.

The PPQ is an updated version of the P99 and is easier to find new. The Q M2's button-style mag release also appeals to a lot of people... I personally like the paddle mag release(s) on my Walthers and older HKs.

You can't go wrong with a P99 or a PPQ IMO.

Big P99 fan here. Also love the PPQ.

We're pretty far apart (location-wise) for a range-trip, but I can tell you that my P99c is my winter EDC (PPS for summer) and it's one of the world's great handguns.

The PPQ is an updated version of the P99 and is easier to find new. The Q M2's button-style mag release also appeals to a lot of people... I personally like the paddle mag release(s) on my Walthers and older HKs.

You can't go wrong with a P99 or a PPQ IMO.

Thank you for the information. I guess I am gonna have to repost this request asking for a PPQ range trip lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top