JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am glad my wife and I went to Linn County a few months ago to get our out of state Concealed Handgun License. A very big thank you to Sheriff Tim Mueller and his staff.

Hopefully the Vancouver Sheriff's office will follow his example as well.

I would say that was the first shot fired across the bow. Got to admit the Sheriff has a huge set of balls. I sincerely hope he doesn't have an unfortunate accident or medical issue. Now he has drawn the line, all you folks in Linn County need to have his back. And I mean just that. We are dealing with an out of control tyrannical government and I wouldn't put anything past them. I would like to think the Clark County Sheriff would take a stand too, but I'm not holding my breath...
Also, if the feds want your guns, they will take them. If you resist, they will just simply burn your house down, with you and your family in it. i.e. Waco.
Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride...

Hopefully the Vancouver Sheriff's office will follow his example as well.

I would like to think the Clark County Sheriff would take a stand too, but I'm not holding my breath...

Write to Gary Lucas! Lets put the pressure on!

My letter:

Dear Sheriff Lucas,

In light of talk of unconstitutional infringements on citizens recently, I would like to get your stance on this matter. I applaud Sheriff Tim Mueller of Linn county, Oregon coming out and letting it be known he is there to protect the constitution, and the people that elected him to do so. I respectfully call on you to uphold the office and do the same.

Sincerely,
SWWJeff

My letter:

Dear Sheriff Lucas,

In light of talk of unconstitutional infringements on citizens recently, I would like to get your stance on this matter. I applaud Sheriff Tim Mueller of Linn county, Oregon coming out and letting it be known he is there to protect the constitution, and the people that elected him to do so. I respectfully call on you to uphold the office and do the same.

Sincerely,
SWWJeff

Please let us know the ccso response .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My letter:

Dear Sheriff Lucas,

Sincerely,
SWWJeff

Excellent idea. This is about as grass roots as it gets. Everyone should contact their local sheriff.
If we all don't stand together, we will all hang separately.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top