JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just heard that Jackson County has something similar in the works. Thank Christ. I know Josephine, Deschutes and Grant counties will all be on board.

Every last one of you needs to get an email out to your sheriff.

If you can't write or don't like to PM me and I will pass my letter off to you to change names, cut and paste, etc.

I wrote to Sheriff Winters here in Jackson Co. He wrote me back and indicated that "There will be no confiscation of firearms in Jackson Co."

That's good to know reddog. I'm a native Oregonian but new to Jackson county and wasn't sure where Winters would stand.

I seemed to recall some unhappiness with the Jackson county department about concealed licenses a few years back. But I never looked into too deeply. It's reassuring as hell to hear the sheriff abides by the law and has the nads to vocalize his convictions.

Long live the State of Jefferson.

Too many sheriffs and police chiefs have become political animals by the time they reach that position. At least sheriffs are elected and should be asked for their position before voting. Police chiefs nearly always parrot whatever their political bosses approve. Honest private opinions by seasoned rank and file officers are VERY frequently different from their chiefs.

It would be nice to see something like this from Washington County. They did put in the newsletter a few months ago about how to respond with your CHL to an active shooter scenario.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top