JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tim Mueller Letter to Biden.jpg

Tim Mueller Letter to Biden.jpg

My wife just emailed me this, she saw it on Facebook. Just unreal. This guy has my support and Im not even a OR resident. Just fantastic.

Maybe I should drive down to Albany to get my CHL instead of Multnomah, just to give him some more revenue.

I suggest contacting them. Their website has no mention of issuing to residents of other states. They may not accept your application.

Unfortunately, under current Oregon law, you have to go your county of residency...

Residents in bordering states can go to any county they wish that chooses to issue to them.

I suggest contacting them. Their website has no mention of issuing to residents of other states. They may not accept your application.

Residents in bordering states can go to any county they wish that chooses to issue to them.

Don't want to thread jack to much but this is from the FAQ on linnsheriff.org

If I live out of state, can I get a license?
The statues allow the sheriff to waive the residency requirement for residents of a bordering state (Washington, Idaho, Nevada, or California). You must have a compelling business interest or other legitimate demonstrated need. This need must be put in a letter addressed to the Sheriff’s Office and you must bring it at the time of application. You also need a letter from your state’s Mental Health Division showing that your name does not appear in their database. The only exception is for Washington residents as their database is available to our office.

OFF also confirms Linn County will issue to out state folks.

Off: On Sept 12 2012, Linn County informed us that they also will issue non- resident CHL's

Glad to see a Sheriff standing up for his county. I plan on contacting my county sheriff about his position on the matter. I think if enough residents show support for the Linn county sheriff's position, a lot of others will follow his lead.

I think this could be the way we see it play out... All the big cities, PDX, Seattle, and so on, their counties are largely liberal, I see most of the sherrifs outside of these three counties feeling the same way. So really when it all comes to a head, all we have to do is leave for friendly counties.

Glad I still have a place to go back to in Jackson county.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top