JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I do not think it the jurisdiction of a county sheriff to determine what law is constitutional and what is not. I think the sheriff has a duty to enforce the laws passed by elected authority until such laws are adjudicated illegal, or unconstitutional by a court of competent jurisdiction. I have never found mob rule to be of benefit in the long run.

Personally I do not think it the jurisdiction of a county sheriff to determine what law is constitutional and what is not. I think the sheriff has a duty to enforce the laws passed by elected authority until such laws are adjudicated illegal, or unconstitutional by a court of competent jurisdiction. I have never found mob rule to be of benefit in the long run.
Have you found tyranny that ignores the constitution to be of benefit in the long run?

The county sheriff is the highest law enforcement officer in his county.
Aside from from possibly national guard.
And is law until replaced by election. And has the responsibility to the people of his county to protect their lives as well as rights. And can refuse access to the Feds entering the borders of the county.

I haven't heard anything from Multnomah County... but somehow I don't think they'll be sending any letters in support of 2A.

I've sent letters to the other sheriffs thanking them for their service, upholding their oath, and caring about the people in their jurisdictions.

Tim Mueller is a really good guy, and it has been hard these past few days hearing how he is really being picked apart by the local rag paper, and even the comments on OPB radio from the lefties.

I had also heard that someone was trying to get a petition to get a new sheriff election to happen, and it made me wonder if there was any legal way I could get a petition to have the person who thought of the other petition to be tarred and feathered.

The county sheriff is the highest law enforcement officer in his county.
Aside from from possibly national guard.
And is law until replaced by election. And has the responsibility to the people of his county to protect their lives as well as rights. And can refuse access to the Feds entering the borders of the county.

So your county sheriff is like Judge Roy Bean ... the only law in the county eh ? I try not to confuse enforcing the law with being the law.

I haven't heard anything from Multnomah County... but somehow I don't think they'll be sending any letters in support of 2A.

I've sent letters to the other sheriffs thanking them for their service, upholding their oath, and caring about the people in their jurisdictions.

http://portlandtribune.com/documents/artdocs/00003441275323.pdf

Even more wet noodle then WA county. At least they support 2a but they both basically say its up to the supreme court to decide, and they will enforce what ever that decision is. I get that but I wish they would lead a bit more with their opinions on it.

Hook686, why the heck you are even on here? You choose to live in California where you pretty much rolled over and gave up you gun rights. I live in the Northwest where most of us do not plan on rolling over and giving up anything. I am proud of our Sheriffs that are standing up for our 2A rights, and plan to back any Sheriff that needs support when the time comes. Have fun living in Wonderland!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top