JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you guys have little shooting games you make up? Here are a few I like to do with friends:

22 rifle: Set up little green army men from 25 to 100 yards or so and use improvised shooting positions to knock down a set number of targets. Time it for stress. We take raw time and add a second for every round over "par".

Centerfire rifle: Same concept with little steel knockdown targets or clay pigeons when shooting 100 to 300 yards and water jugs 300 to 500 yards.

Pistol: Dueling trees. Its a great tool because it keeps you shooting until you win rather than 2 to chest, 1 to head and assess. It also makes you shoot up and down, much like you might shoot up the central nervous system.

Blap Boom is what we call it....

22 Lr pistol a shotgun and 2 shooters. Shooter with the pistol shoots an empty shotgun hull off the ground to get it airborne, shooter with the shotgun shoots it out of the air.

Simple, yet fun!

We will take small squares of cardboard, cut a notch in them and suspend them from twine (like you'd hang targets on) with rubber bands. Put up 5 of them and see if you can get them all spinning at the same time.

Also there is a new action shooting sport called Action Shooting International. It's like an IDPA or IPSEC sort of event only more entry level to intermediate, and the rules are much simpler. The events are shorter too so you're not there all day or all weekend. They have ASI events at about a half dozen ranges in WA. I've been to a few events and it's a lot of fun.

I have shot with someone else only two times since 2004, so I get to play with myself in the woods :Do_O
Ew.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads