Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Seven burners deployed and we have a fire...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coastal steelheader, Feb 13, 2013.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;3jVAukOUL34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jVAukOUL34[/video]

Now I'm really becoming convinced that the tin foil hat crowd are right on this one.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba Fort Worth, TX/USA Public Outhouse Active Member

Holy shiz... I knew I shouldn't have suggested starting a forest fire to smoke him out, I knew it would give them an idea. It is a shame so many people died. But something isn't right about this.

3. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

Another Waco. Another Ruby Ridge, next a drone or two with incendiary missiles. And remember no government official went to jail.
    What can our government do for you? How about gun registration/confiscation?

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  4. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

I don't doubt it in the least. I'm not on Dorner's side and he likely would have been killed one way or the other.

5. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

And get this...just like the passport of one the alleged 9/11 hijackers, Dorner's drivers license survived he inferno so he could be identified. if that's not enough, earlier reports said his wallet was found in Mexico!

bcdon and (deleted member) like this.
  6. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

Not all conspiracies are theories, many are facts that have yet to be proven.

Just look at news sources from outside of the U.S., it will blow your mind and awaken you to the truth.

7. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

There's another audio recording where "burn the mothereffer down" and similar comments are heard.

I'm not saying he didn't need to be stopped. He did, and if that meant killing him, so be it. However, there could have been a hostage in there.

8. blankman32k

blankman32k Peoples Republic of PDX Member

The "burner is deployed and the residence is on fire" speaks for itself. Definatley burned him out. Remember that there is one dead officer and another down. Who knows about what put Dorner there, but given the circumstances in the middle of fight they did what was necessary. Maybe this is comparable to letting the Northridge shooter bleed out for an hour while the "secured the scene", but they were there and in the moment and we are just sitting on the sidelines.

9. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Although the military isn't even allowed that in a war zone against military targets if civilians are nearby, let alone using them on a civilian (at a ski resort)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_Certain_Conventional_Weapons

But then again the LAPD is above the law. Maybe they should just equip each squad car with a M2 flamethrower so this will be SOP.

10. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

11. GFO

GFO WaCo, Oregon Active Member

What does LAPD have to do with this? It all happened in Orange County, Riverside County and San Berdo County. It would be like a PPB officer going crazy and doing this in Salem and Albany. PPB and MultCo wouldn't have anything to do with it. The only LAPD that was above the law here was the dead, Ex-LAPD, Dorner.

12. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Except he wasn't there.

13. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be a gas,they don't find his DNA.

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  14. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

15. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Sounds like they know smoke wouldn't work. They knew damn well those tear gas hurled in would flame him out not smoke him out.

Eithe way I'm not shedding any tears for that POS.

I believe his anger is correct. He probably got canned because he stood up for agressive or corupt cops. But killing innocent people isn't right in any situation

16. Kelzebubba

My question is, why were they so hell bent on killing him instead of arresting. There was something they did not wanting to get out, and they were afraid others would speak out for him. This was a warning for others to not step out of the blue line if you ask me.

IheartGUNS, xd45acp, rocky3 and 7 others like this.
  17. coastal steelheader

So far the media is parroting the party line, and they wonder why people are leaving them in droves in favor of internet blogs and youtube.

18. coastal steelheader

That's what I don't understand either, a blind man could see that their intent was to kill him on site. Where are all the investigative journalists hiding?

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Kelzebubba

Investigative journalists? What are those?

20. ArgentineSteel

ArgentineSteel Vancouver, WA Active Member

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out to get you.

Kelzebubba and (deleted member) like this.