JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ZERO

Why?

Because schools are built to prevent fires. Because schools drill on what to do if there's a fire. Because leadership isn't afraid to acknowledge that fire is a real threat that needs to be addressed.

If you have 10 minutes, watch it. Then get even madder than you are now.

P

The thing that is so exasperating about this big mess is that we ABSOLUTELY have the technology to keep our kids safe at school...and without making schools look like a prison. We can, most certainly, do MONUMENTALLY better than what we have currently. :rolleyes:

The thing that is so exasperating about this big mess is that we ABSOLUTELY have the technology to keep our kids safe at school...and without making schools look like a prison. We can, most certainly, do MONUMENTALLY better than what we have currently. :rolleyes:
Sadly it is very easy to see that one party does not want to "fix this" problem. They want to exploit it and are willing to sacrifice a lot of people to get what they want. :s0117:

Sadly it is very easy to see that one party does not want to "fix this" problem. They want to exploit it and are willing to sacrifice a lot of people to get what they want. :s0117:
I disagree. I think the party you're referring to sees the problem differently. They see a different cause, therefore a different solution.

I like the presenter's thesis: the best way to fix the problem is to agree on what the problem is (and, implicitly, that the problem exists), then we can take the necessary steps as a unified society to fix the problem.

Then genie is out of the bottle, and has been for decades. Let's acknowledge it and move forward.

P

We solved the "school shooter problem" when we passed statutes against MURDER.
Perhaps.......the problem is that some PEOPLE still have NOT become aware of that one?

Q : Hey smarty pants.....how does the problem get solved without a GUN BAN?

LOL....so you mean that GUN FREE SCHOOLs hasn't worked?

OK, Ok, ok.......
IMHO (to start) how about if things were changed up a bit? Yeah......
Keeping convicted MURDERS around past their "due date" just confuses some people. Also, consider the problem of pretrial release on LOW (or NO BAIL) for certain OFFENDERS and REPEAT OFFENDERS. Then add in, the problems of release/parole, etc.... (for some people) without spending their full time (inside).

And, not to mention........the idea that CRAZY PEOPLE can/should/could also be.......walking amongst the rest of us.

BUT, But, but.......(in some cases) they get to vote too. Rrrrrrright........imagine if......there were BGCs (like the gun BGCs) prior to voting?

OMG!?!?!

Aloha, Mark

PS........perhaps a BGC on those running for election and/or re-election is in order here too?

Last Edited:
IMG_4582.jpeg

The answer, coming from the law-abiding, is more laws. They cannot conceive of a society in which laws have no impact upon the lawless.

P

The last school shooting death in Israel was in 1973 (that makes 50 years btw).

Why?

Because combat veterans with rifles stand ready to blow away anyone stupid enough to try it.

There might be a clue in there somewhere.

And keep in mind, the worst school shooting in history was at Virginia Tech in 2007. The shooter used a Glock 19 and a Walther P22.

Banning guns is not a viable option.

P

I disagree. I think the party you're referring to sees the problem differently. They see a different cause, therefore a different solution.

I like the presenter's thesis: the best way to fix the problem is to agree on what the problem is (and, implicitly, that the problem exists), then we can take the necessary steps as a unified society to fix the problem.

Then genie is out of the bottle, and has been for decades. Let's acknowledge it and move forward.

P
:s0092:
A lot of people want desperately to believe how you do so you are in good company. A lot of people do not want to believe one party is fine with all the death because it helps them. I look at places run by one party for decades and can't help but see they support this because it fits their agenda. Young people are dying in mass by drugs and one party could care less until one of their loved ones joins the dead. Then all of a sudden they scream and still leave the drugs to flow. Some really sick people who crave power so badly they do not care how many die.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top