JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My question is, why were they so hell bent on killing him instead of arresting. There was something they did not wanting to get out, and they were afraid others would speak out for him. This was a warning for others to not step out of the blue line if you ask me.

Because they didnt want any more officers to get shot trying to arrest him.

He was an active shooter who had already killed. He could have surrendered any time he wanted to. He had basically declared war on the LAPD and other law enforcement agencies, and he needed to be stopped by any means necessary.

... and he needed to be stopped by any means necessary.

No, not by any means necessary. Dorner's behavior was unacceptable and needed to be brought to justice. By murdering him, the LAPD and cooperating Sheriff's Department did a great disservice to our great nation and it's foundation. We were founded as a nation that upheld the rights of an individual and that allowed justice to prevail through a court process and with respect to the laws of the land. The police clearly ignored those laws and declared themselves Judge, Jury and Executioner. What is to stop the people as a whole from following suite? Should the population respect the law knowing that our police, our politicians, our leaders ignore it? How long until the masses decide to do what needs to be done by any means necessary? What will that mean for the police and for our political leaders? I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

I just feel bad for whoever owned the cabin. Some jackwad holes up in their cabin, more jackwads burn it down to get the first jackwad and now the owners lose their cabin and whatever belongings were inside...and something tells me that none of the involved agencies are going to be footing the bill for it. Insurance may or may not cover it, and if they do I'm sure the owners premiums are going to go up.

Dorner: Cabin owner's daughter calls events 'overwhelming' - latimes.com

The man knew to much dirt.
If he did then he most certainly gave all his leverage away by killing. If he were interested in some sort of disclosure he could have contacted the press, FBI whatever and perhaps got some sort of protection but instead he became a murderer. Sort of takes away any credibility or truth in anything he may have had to say.

If he did then he most certainly gave all his leverage away by killing. If he were interested in some sort of disclosure he could have contacted the press, FBI whatever and perhaps got some sort of protection but instead he became a murderer. Sort of takes away any credibility or truth in anything he may have had to say.

The proof we have that Dormer murdered 3 people comes from the LAPD saying so. <s> A very credible source. </s>

I have little doubt that Dormer was a dirt bag because there are lots of dirt bags running around. However, everything we know of the early Dormer/LAPD conflict/crimes comes from the LAPD. How can we take them at their word when they are seen on national TV lying and making stuff up. Heck, Dormer even accused them of making stuff up and lying on a regular basis. So we now accept what they are saying without question? I have seen no proof that Dormer killed the 2 civilians and an officer. He may have, or he may not have. I don't know if he did and I doubt the truth will ever come out.

You have no idea how far the rabbit hole of corruption leads do you? They had already painted him as not credible... Trying to make anything he said seem like the insane ramblings of a mad man. Keep in mind, nobody can love or hate more passionately than a mad man.

The man was assassinated or executed. Keep in mind that the LAPD shot innocent civilians in a vehicle that looked nothing like this. They shot first and asked questions later. Then they intentionally try to either burn him alive or shower him in a hail of bullets from the only area he could have escaped in. Mind you the LAPD were out of jurisdiction and when he openly declared war on them there was a serious conflict of interest involved. They stopped being law enforcers and pretty much showed their gang like mentality the moment his manifesto was public. It is a disgrace. There should be a full scale federal and independent investigation, and I truly believe the top brass of LAPD need to be replaced immediately.

That's what I don't understand either, a blind man could see that their intent was to kill him on site. Where are all the investigative journalists hiding?

Investigative journalists? What are those?

Oh they're just in dormancy mode right now just wait till someone comes into the public view that threatens the progressive path. Remember them being all up inside Sarah Palins privatesy? Watch them get all investigative again on Marco Rubio.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top