JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another Waco. Another Ruby Ridge, next a drone or two with incendiary missiles. And remember no government official went to jail.
What can our government do for you? How about gun registration/confiscation?

There's another audio recording where "burn the mothereffer down" and similar comments are heard.

I'm not saying he didn't need to be stopped. He did, and if that meant killing him, so be it. However, there could have been a hostage in there.

The "burner is deployed and the residence is on fire" speaks for itself. Definatley burned him out. Remember that there is one dead officer and another down. Who knows about what put Dorner there, but given the circumstances in the middle of fight they did what was necessary. Maybe this is comparable to letting the Northridge shooter bleed out for an hour while the "secured the scene", but they were there and in the moment and we are just sitting on the sidelines.

The "burner is deployed and the residence is on fire" speaks for itself. Definatley burned him out. Remember that there is one dead officer and another down. Who knows about what put Dorner there, but given the circumstances in the middle of fight they did what was necessary. Maybe this is comparable to letting the Northridge shooter bleed out for an hour while the "secured the scene", but they were there and in the moment and we are just sitting on the sidelines.

Although the military isn't even allowed that in a war zone against military targets if civilians are nearby, let alone using them on a civilian (at a ski resort)

Protocol III: Incendiary WeaponsProtocol III on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons prohibits, in all circumstances, making the civilian population as such, individual civilians or civilian objects, the object of attack by any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat or a combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target. The protocol also prohibits the use of incendiary weapons against military targets near concentration of civilians, which may otherwise be allowed by the principle of proportionality. Protocol III lists certain munition types like smoke shells which, even if they contain White Phosphorus, only have a secondary incendiary effect; these munition types are not considered to be incendiary weapons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_Certain_Conventional_Weapons

But then again the LAPD is above the law. Maybe they should just equip each squad car with a M2 flamethrower so this will be SOP.

But then again the LAPD is above the law.

What does LAPD have to do with this? It all happened in Orange County, Riverside County and San Berdo County. It would be like a PPB officer going crazy and doing this in Salem and Albany. PPB and MultCo wouldn't have anything to do with it. The only LAPD that was above the law here was the dead, Ex-LAPD, Dorner.

What does LAPD have to do with this? It all happened in Orange County, Riverside County and San Berdo County. It would be like a PPB officer going crazy and doing this in Salem and Albany. PPB and MultCo wouldn't have anything to do with it. The only LAPD that was above the law here was the dead, Ex-LAPD, Dorner.

Except he wasn't there.

Sounds like they know smoke wouldn't work. They knew damn well those tear gas hurled in would flame him out not smoke him out.

Eithe way I'm not shedding any tears for that POS.

I believe his anger is correct. He probably got canned because he stood up for agressive or corupt cops. But killing innocent people isn't right in any situation

Sounds like they know smoke wouldn't work. They knew damn well those tear gas hurled in would flame him out not smoke him out.

Eithe way I'm not shedding any tears for that POS.

I believe his anger is correct. He probably got canned because he stood up for agressive or corupt cops. But killing innocent people isn't right in any situation

My question is, why were they so hell bent on killing him instead of arresting. There was something they did not wanting to get out, and they were afraid others would speak out for him. This was a warning for others to not step out of the blue line if you ask me.

Here comes the Big Lie: <broken link removed>

Basically the cops are lying even as radio chatter proves they deliberately set the fire.

They must think civilians are as dumb as they are.

So far the media is parroting the party line, and they wonder why people are leaving them in droves in favor of internet blogs and youtube.

My question is, why were they so hell bent on killing him instead of arresting. There was something they did not wanting to get out, and they were afraid others would speak out for him. This was a warning for others to not step out of the blue line if you ask me.

That's what I don't understand either, a blind man could see that their intent was to kill him on site. Where are all the investigative journalists hiding?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top