JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man Sequim is like a retirement town. I sure hope they catch the SH!THEADS
that did this ,maybe we should see about getting a list so if any popup on here we can turn em in.

That had to have made a SH!T load of noise

Damn from what I've heard the guy that owns it is a pretty cool guy too. Hopefully the insurance will take care of things quick and get it back up and running.

We are leaving soon Sequim for a week. (pronounced S'quim) Sort of a double birthday event since my wife's is the first part of April and mines the last part. Spent a week there January last year for our anniversary thought we would go again, we had fun. I didn't even know they had a gun shop. Will have to go by and check them out if they're open. Maybe buy something I don't need to help him out.:)

Man Sequim is like a retirement town.../QUOTE]
Sequim hasn't been a Retirement Town since the '70s because it had been "Found" by the Land Speculators! And, not did they make a mess of the place. Unless you were Retired from Microsoft you didn't have the Dollars to love there!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Wouldn't this technically be a burglary, I think you have to involve a victim to have a robbery. I could be wrong.

"the action of taking property unlawfully from a person or place by force or threat of force."

Key phrase "or place by force"

Damn from what I've heard the guy that owns it is a pretty cool guy too. Hopefully the insurance will take care of things quick and get it back up and running.

I think that is the same gun shop that had this on the building for awhile. He definitely has a good sense of humor. I Hope they recover the stolen guns and keep them out of criminals hands.

13CE7970-74EE-4360-99BF-29B04232BB6C.jpeg

We are leaving soon Sequim for a week. (pronounced S'quim) Sort of a double birthday event since my wife's is the first part of April and mines the last part. Spent a week there January last year for our anniversary thought we would go again, we had fun. I didn't even know they had a gun shop. Will have to go by and check them out if they're open. Maybe buy something I don't need to help him out.:)

Being a small.gun shop.in a small town they probably don't carry a large volume of invetory. It probably din't take long to grab their guns & go.

But on a bright note it shouldn't take long to replentish the shelves.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews