JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man Sequim is like a retirement town. I sure hope they catch the SH!THEADS
that did this ,maybe we should see about getting a list so if any popup on here we can turn em in.

That had to have made a SH!T load of noise

Damn from what I've heard the guy that owns it is a pretty cool guy too. Hopefully the insurance will take care of things quick and get it back up and running.

We are leaving soon Sequim for a week. (pronounced S'quim) Sort of a double birthday event since my wife's is the first part of April and mines the last part. Spent a week there January last year for our anniversary thought we would go again, we had fun. I didn't even know they had a gun shop. Will have to go by and check them out if they're open. Maybe buy something I don't need to help him out.:)

Man Sequim is like a retirement town.../QUOTE]
Sequim hasn't been a Retirement Town since the '70s because it had been "Found" by the Land Speculators! And, not did they make a mess of the place. Unless you were Retired from Microsoft you didn't have the Dollars to love there!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Wouldn't this technically be a burglary, I think you have to involve a victim to have a robbery. I could be wrong.

"the action of taking property unlawfully from a person or place by force or threat of force."

Key phrase "or place by force"

Damn from what I've heard the guy that owns it is a pretty cool guy too. Hopefully the insurance will take care of things quick and get it back up and running.

I think that is the same gun shop that had this on the building for awhile. He definitely has a good sense of humor. I Hope they recover the stolen guns and keep them out of criminals hands.

13CE7970-74EE-4360-99BF-29B04232BB6C.jpeg

We are leaving soon Sequim for a week. (pronounced S'quim) Sort of a double birthday event since my wife's is the first part of April and mines the last part. Spent a week there January last year for our anniversary thought we would go again, we had fun. I didn't even know they had a gun shop. Will have to go by and check them out if they're open. Maybe buy something I don't need to help him out.:)

Being a small.gun shop.in a small town they probably don't carry a large volume of invetory. It probably din't take long to grab their guns & go.

But on a bright note it shouldn't take long to replentish the shelves.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top