JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe same guy that did this?

D4234810-B9CD-4799-9B73-4F5976EB6A18.jpeg

The main street out front is Hwy 101, across the street is Jones Arms, they put all of their guns away at night in safes, Freds doesn't... I know both quite well...

Being a small.gun shop.in a small town they probably don't carry a large volume of invetory. It probably din't take long to grab their guns & go.

But on a bright note it shouldn't take long to replentish the shelves.
From the picture, I see at least 50 rifles still hanging on the wall. Maybe not as large as a chain store, but not small either.

Freds Guns is actually in Carlsborg, a commercial and industrial area

just west across the Dungeness River from Sequim with a few middle class and low class residential areas and yes a large retirement community. Freds keeps a large inventory for the area and Jones not so much. The machine was special built for handling large hay bails and stolen from a close business. All the business owners involved are hardworking good people. They are the victims. The thief is the dirtbag. Sometimes the discussion forgets.

I visited Fred's many times when it was Fred's Hobbies and Guns in Sequim. I noticed the last time we were in Sequim that they were no longer where they used to be. I didn't realize they had moved out to Carlsborg.

I hope they catch the dirtbags and throw the book at them. I despise thieves.

I visited Fred's many times when it was Fred's Hobbies and Guns in Sequim. I noticed the last time we were in Sequim that they were no longer where they used to be. I didn't realize they had moved out to Carlsborg.

I hope they catch the dirtbags and throw the book at them. I despise thieves.
Freds in Sequim retired and closed. The current Freds is not related to the old business. It's a decent shop with good inventory and sometimes too much bull stuff at the counter if you are in a hurry. Course if you're the one at the counter it's all good.

Seth is a good man, we spent a day with him during the 1639 fight. Feel really bad for what happened to his business. If you're passing through, stop in and pay a visit to his shop.

Seth was on the Lars Larson show yesterday. He as much as said that: A) they know exactly who did this and have the perp on video, and B) The antigun nut jobs may have been behind the whole thing, trying to force public opinion and shut him down. I guess they are lighting up his Facebook. I don't do Facebook, but those of you who do, might give him some positive feedback just to offset the craziness.

In other news, he posted on Facebook that the cops were looking for help and anyone with information on the event please call the police. Facebook took the post down after 10 minutes until enough hell was raised and the allowed him to repost ...

Did I mention that I don't do Facebook? For a reason!:mad:

They'd be better off stealing ATM machines. Still a federal crime, but breaking open an ATM for the cash would easier then trying to sell all those firearms.

There are thieves,
There are hypocrites.
Then there are thieves, that are hypocrites.

I have no remorse for either when they eat what they preach.

Decipher as you will.

Freds in Sequim retired and closed. The current Freds is not related to the old business. It's a decent shop with good inventory and sometimes too much bull stuff at the counter if you are in a hurry. Course if you're the one at the counter it's all good.

I guess I shouldn't assume. With a name like Fred's I thought it was a safe assumption. :)

My wife grew up there. She says the area has changed dramatically since she was young.

Seth has a FB page where he posts a lot of interesting things going on. As said before, there was a lot of anti-gun animosity directed toward him, and his family, running up to this burglary.

I'm not saying they're connected in any way, just saying he's standing up for pro2a stuff in a hostile environment.

I would have said surprisingly hostile, but old geezers tend not to have a societal filter.

The store was burglarized.
The act of robbing involves taking something by force from another person.
You cannot rob a store with no people in it.
How is the store going to put it's hands up?
Honestly, some people..............o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads