JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Makes shooting range and person discharging firearm at shooting range strictly liable for injuries resulting from bullets that stray outside boundaries of shooting range. Allows injured person to bring civil action against city or county that fails to regulate shooting range after having notice of dangerous condition. Removes prohibition on local government regulation relating to shooting ranges.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB5

Senate President Peter Courtney added SB781 which along with his SB5 will shut down all gun ranges in Oregon

Allows injured person to bring civil action against city or county that fails to regulate discharge of firearms on private property after having notice of dangerous condition.

Removes prohibition on local government regulation relating to certain areas designed and built for purpose of target shooting.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB781/Introduced

OMFG, what next.. ???? Was this really a problem? Bullets "escaping" shooting ranges?

They want to slowly smother all of us out of existence, I just cannot believe it.

Look, more that we swear we will not allow.

Maybe its just me, where are all the not on my watch guys at ? The no comprise guys.
Crickets, I tell you, and that is how it happens relying on words not actions by these other group leaders.
Oh well, Next...
o_O

WHAT????

I gotta talk to Greg Barretto about this!!!!

Contact info

member_photo.jpg
Representative Greg Barreto Home PageRepresentative Greg Barreto Home Page

Who is that woman that is speaking?

CCW gun owners should not be bringing their guns to parent teacher conferences because it is not a conducive envioronment... fear of guns much?

How exactly are they going to figure out and determine if someone had a stray round hit something outside the shooting range? They expect to have CSI forensics at all shooting ranges now?

Make sure there are no law enforcement or city exemptions. We should not fund Individuals or groups to have the power to oppress the tax payer. Well, how do I expect those entities to remain proficient? Exactly. The same way I do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top