JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is that woman that is speaking?

CCW gun owners should not be bringing their guns to parent teacher conferences because it is not a conducive envioronment... fear of guns much?
I wore my edc to my kids parent teacher conference, always have, what's the issue? Concealed means concealed...

As a matter of fact , when my oldest was in high school band, I'd sit in the back of the auditorium, enjoying the concert, armed...

I never find myself in a school building without my edc. Period...

Make sure there are no law enforcement or city exemptions. We should not fund Individuals or groups to have the power to oppress the tax payer. Well, how do I expect those entities to remain proficient? Exactly. The same way I do.
With this I agree, No Exemptions... Everyone plays by the same rules...

It seems the Oregon Legislature has gone Nucking Futs this Legislative season...

More than usual...

Those who nearly squeeked by their win in November should have recalls begun against them for introducing/supporting legislation that is contradictory to the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights or the Oregon Constitution...

"Suicide by gun is by far the biggest problem of gun violence we have"

-Ginny Burdick

What about jumping of bridge violence? What about drug overdose violence? What about wrist cutting violence? What about hanging violence? What about "gassing" violence? What about cliff jumping violence? What about stepping in front of a bus violence?

All the above causes are more commonly used methods of suicide than gun use.... not to mention, suicide isn't a crime of violence against another individual. :rolleyes:

OMG, I can't stand to listen to this idjut!

Typical deceptive manipulator... she starts off all reasonable, "we know it's not the good gun owners", then starts to switch it up. I had to turn it off after the suicide violence comments.

suicide isn't a crime. :rolleyes:

Fixed it. Oregon even has "assisted" suicide as discussed before. So they don't need to get all concerned about people that want to choose their preferred method of checking out. It's false.

Hansell on the Rent Control Bill

As a former member of the E. OR. Rental Owners Association: Rent Control = :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He is very on despite wooden delivery. I would have mentioned that price increases are also due to rental owners needing to keep up with cost-of-living since their own lives depend on rentals for a livable income. It's a business, not charity.

The part that pertains to OP is that Portland problems and Portland fixes do not and should not apply to the entire state! I am so tired of paying the price for Willamette valley idiocy and failed policies.

Can anybody cite a case in Oregon of a stray bullet injuring or killing an off-property bystander? IMO SB781 is yet another solution looking for a problem.

Ah, nobody hurt or injured just people moving into an area where informal shooting is common.

Despite Davis' recent changes at the quarry, Bauer, Rich and Doefler said they don't believe it's enough.

"We don't want to say shoot in someone else's direction, just stop shooting altogether," Doerfler said.

"I'm not going to slow down on this until an actual solution is found," Bauer said. "We shouldn't have to live in fear of getting shot."

Well, whatever the fix is, they can do it w/o creating issues/law for established formal ranges throughout the entire state.

"Fear is the mind-killer"

Edit: I live in fear of getting shot every time I go to Portland or Salem. So I avoid it...

OMG, I can't stand to listen to this idjut!

I think there is more to these people than you can imagine.. More than likely satan/blood sacrifice worshippers. note the amount on her most recent transaction.. Coincidence ? upload_2019-2-12_18-29-9.png

Senate President Peter Courtney added SB781 which along with his SB5 will shut down all gun ranges in Oregon

Allows injured person to bring civil action against city or county that fails to regulate discharge of firearms on private property after having notice of dangerous condition.

Removes prohibition on local government regulation relating to certain areas designed and built for purpose of target shooting.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB781/Introduced
This is probably as a result of a person down in Salem with a rock quarry letting people shoot on his property. Problem was, those people were apparently shooting across a river and into a residential area.

it does say "when the city or county had notice of the dangerous condition created by discharge of firearms on the property", so I wonder if this means a warning has to be issued first?

This is probably as a result of a person down in Salem with a rock quarry letting people shoot on his property. Problem was, those people were apparently shooting across a river and into a residential area.

it does say "when the city or county had notice of the dangerous condition created by discharge of firearms on the property", so I wonder if this means a warning has to be issued first?
yep. idiots. i know people who had bullets fly thru their kitchen in keizer.

people being negligent are gonna ruin it for us all

With this I agree, No Exemptions... Everyone plays by the same rules...

It seems the Oregon Legislature has gone Nucking Futs this Legislative season...

Yes they have full control and the last 4 years of Brownstein, they are running full bore to destroy Oregon and revamp it into a California s... hole. Makes me sick to my stomach to watch this beautiful once free state be destroyed by selfish stupidity.
More than usual...

Those who nearly squeeked by their win in November should have recalls begun against them for introducing/supporting legislation that is contradictory to the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights or the Oregon Constitution...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top