JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a loooooong brake. I believe one of the importers had a bunch of SBS Vepr 12s they could not move, so they put a long brake on them to make them non-nfa items. If you wanted to form 1 a Vepr they were what you wanted.
If they had to add the brake for compliance, then they would have had to oun and weld it too.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The NFA is so ridiculous.

I don't have anything against shotguns, I've just never owned one, my Grandpa had a sawed off with pistol grip when I was kid that he'd let me shoot so he could laugh his azz off when I couldn't control it.

But honestly my collection just seems like it missing a big piece by not having the ole scatter gun in there.

I know ill need to train with it, see how it patterns with what loads through whatever chokes I have, and manual of arms is different quite a bit then anything I own, but it'll be fun learning new techniques.

The KS12T seems pretty similar manual of arms to my Zastava Zpap M70, the RIAs are AR pattern which is another operating system I have quite a bit of experience with.

The 940 or 1301 would be the biggest learning curve, and those are actually the 2 at the top of my list. The mag fed just seem a little clumsy and cumbersome unless you run the tiny 5rd magazines
For sure, and i'm trying to get all the types of shotguns, i think i like them :D
But when i say about fit, i mean it, if it doesn't fit you, no amount of training will help fix it. It's not like a rifle where you can adjust what you do etc. and get it right.

If they had to add the brake for compliance, then they would have had to oun and weld it too.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The NFA is so ridiculous.
It is pined and welded. That's not uncommon for guns like the Vepr 12. I'm looking at sending mine it to have the barrel cut and the brake pined and welded so it is just over 18" with the brake.

Just picked this up a week ago. LTT1301 with an RMR.
View attachment 1046469
This is one I've been looking at, except I'm not gonna ping up for the Langdon Tactical extras or the magpul furniture at least not right out the gate.

The one I'm waiting to see in stock is the one with the Mesa Tactical Urbino pistol grip, the only upgrades right away would be a light mount and probably a streamlight of some sort, (surefire and mod light are sweet but I can't justify $300 for a flashlight) a sling, and some sort of side saddle (or ammo card)

Great looking gun does it handle light shells like bird shot and target loads?

For sure, and i'm trying to get all the types of shotguns, i think i like them :D
But when i say about fit, i mean it, if it doesn't fit you, no amount of training will help fix it. It's not like a rifle where you can adjust what you do etc. and get it right.
I see what your saying (I think) but the 940 comes with spacers to adjust LOP, drop, and cast all exactly to how you want it.

The 1301 and the KS12 has pretty considerable aftermarket accessories as well.

This is one I've been looking at, except I'm not gonna ping up for the Langdon Tactical extras or the magpul furniture at least not right out the gate.

The one I'm waiting to see in stock is the one with the Mesa Tactical Urbino pistol grip, the only upgrades right away would be a light mount and probably a streamlight of some sort, (surefire and mod light are sweet but I can't justify $300 for a flashlight) a sling, and some sort of side saddle (or ammo card)

Great looking gun does it handle light shells like bird shot and target loads?
I ran about 100 Winchester Super X #8 1oz shells through it without issue. Those shells don't run well in the Vepr, but the 1301 was 100%. I have an older Beretta semi for clays and it runs anything I have put in it. Beretta's semi-aito scatter gats eat anything in my experience.

If you are thinking you might get the Magpul stuff down the road, then getting the LTT model is actually cheaper. It did take about 3 months to get after ordering though

If you are thinking you might get the Magpul stuff down the road, then getting the LTT model is actually cheaper. It did take about 3 months to get after ordering though
I honestly plan to stick with the Mesa Tactical stock, I like the pistol grip,
i do like that Zuhkhov style handguard and the mlok slots up front,
Also like the aridus industry qd side saddle set up except its a little spendy.

As for the magtube extension the 1301 that I've been eyeing is the
Model
J131TP18C

It comes with a 7+1 mag tube instead of the 5+1 plus you can ghost load so that brings the capacity up to 9 which any situation that still presents a threat after 9 shots of 00 im pitching the shotgun and grabbing the AR or the AK where 30 rd magazines are plentiful.

What capacity is your 1301 up to? Do you have one of the big crazy 3 gun mag tubes that hold like 15?

I see what your saying (I think) but the 940 comes with spacers to adjust LOP, drop, and cast all exactly to how you want it.

The 1301 and the KS12 has pretty considerable aftermarket accessories as well.
Yes, you've got a good chance with the 940 because it has a lot more adjustment. The predecessor 930 was notorious for not fitting most people, much to my chagrin after buying it sight unseen. I couldn't hit crap with it, it was so bad that i couldn't even get my sight picture normal.

Anyway, the 940 looks nice and they seem to have tried addressing the issues the 930 had. Browning's shoulder really well for me, Benellis too, Mossbergs and my Winchester 101 is pretty good.

I honestly plan to stick with the Mesa Tactical stock, I like the pistol grip,
i do like that Zuhkhov style handguard and the mlok slots up front,
Also like the aridus industry qd side saddle set up except its a little spendy.

As for the magtube extension the 1301 that I've been eyeing is the
Model
J131TP18C

It comes with a 7+1 mag tube instead of the 5+1 plus you can ghost load so that brings the capacity up to 9 which any situation that still presents a threat after 9 shots of 00 im pitching the shotgun and grabbing the AR or the AK where 30 rd magazines are plentiful.

What capacity is your 1301 up to? Do you have one of the big crazy 3 gun mag tubes that hold like 15?
The 1301 has the 7+1 extension tube just short of the barrel length. I just can't do the super long tube thing. It's ugly, but also won't fit in the safe. I use the Vepr for 3 gun with 10 round mags.

Yes, you've got a good chance with the 940 because it has a lot more adjustment. The predecessor 930 was notorious for not fitting most people, much to my chagrin after buying it sight unseen. I couldn't hit crap with it, it was so bad that i couldn't even get my sight picture normal.

Anyway, the 940 looks nice and they seem to have tried addressing the issues the 930 had. Browning's shoulder really well for me, Benellis too, Mossbergs and my Winchester 101 is pretty good.
If you still have the 930, OR3GUN has a bunch of upgraded parts, most of the improvements added to the 940 were copied from OR3GUN's aftermarket parts.

Kits to adjust LOP, Cast and Drip here

They have a bunch of additional upgrades they are listed on the far left side of the page you have to click each part number to see each piece.

But there's a good assortment of upgrades available.

Benelli M4 LE version with full mag tube, night sights and retractable stock.

20210711_223313.jpg

Benelli M4 LE version with full mag tube, night sights and retractable stock.

View attachment 1046562
Adjustable stock 😳

How'd you come by that? Those things are unobtanium and if you do manage to find one your looking at the low low price of your 1st born, 1½kidney ¾of your liver and an appendage or 2.

Benneli is pretty only selling these to LEOs anymore.

They sell a similar fixed Skeletonized stock model m1014 . That looks the same but doesn't adjust.

ATI used to sell an M4 Raven stock that was adjustable and had the scorpion recoil system but even those don't seem to be made anymore.

Plus the nerfed (neutered) version only has a 5+1 magtube and they still want 2 grand for the dumbed down version.

Nice gun congrats.

You gonna throw an optic on it?

Adjustable stock 😳

How'd you come by that? Those things are unobtanium and if you do manage to find one your looking at the low low price of your 1st born, 1½kidney ¾of your liver and an appendage or 2.

Benneli is pretty only selling these to LEOs anymore.

They sell a similar fixed Skeletonized stock model m1014 . That looks the same but doesn't adjust.

ATI used to sell an M4 Raven stock that was adjustable and had the scorpion recoil system but even those don't seem to be made anymore.

Plus the nerfed (neutered) version only has a 5+1 magtube and they still want 2 grand for the dumbed down version.

Nice gun congrats.

You gonna throw an optic on it?
I'd like to put an optic on it as well as a light system. My local gunshop had a few of these LE M4s so I grabbed one knowing they will probably end up on gun broker to get gouged online. They did have a second hand M4 with the fixed "retractable" stock. That was about a month or so ago.

Luckily I didn't have to figure out which organs are symmetrical to sacrifice lol Of course the 10% sales tax here in WA doesn't help. I just thought it was interesting I could walk out the door after the BC for a semi auto shotgun, but not a handgun or a semi auto rifle which require waiting periods.

Just illustrates the idiocy of the loony left anti gunners who think they are smarter than us gun owners.

I'd like to put an optic on it as well as a light system. My local gunshop had a few of these LE M4s so I grabbed one knowing they will probably end up on gun broker to get gouged online. They did have a second hand M4 with the fixed "retractable" stock. That was about a month or so ago.

Luckily I didn't have to figure out which organs are symmetrical to sacrifice lol Of course the 10% sales tax here in WA doesn't help. I just thought it was interesting I could walk out the door after the BC for a semi auto shotgun, but not a handgun or a semi auto rifle which require waiting periods.

Just illustrates the idiocy of the loony left anti gunners who think they are smarter than us gun owners.
I always forget how much more stringent WA gun laws are then ours.

The waiting period and the 18-20 year olds not being able to buy "assault" rifles🤦‍♂️

hopefully SCOTUS does their job next month ( its doubtful, but upholding the constitution is literally their only job)

How much did that set you back?

I always forget how much more stringent WA gun laws are then ours.

The waiting period and the 18-20 year olds not being able to buy "assault" rifles🤦‍♂️

hopefully SCOTUS does their job next month ( its doubtful, but upholding the constitution is literally their only job)

How much did that set you back?
With tax, it was about $2200. Not cheap, but I figure it could save my life one day. One of the most tested shotguns in the world, so I trust it will do its job.

With tax, it was about $2200. Not cheap, but I figure it could save my life one day. One of the most tested shotguns in the world, so I trust it will do its job.
Wow honestly, you could have bought 2 of them turned around sold one on gun broker and made all of your money back there are some on gunbroker right now with over 4grand current bid.

I've seen neutered m4's go for more then you payed for that.

👍🍻

Killer deal.

Check out the Aridus CROM and Q-DC.
I will be getting a CROM, or if Scalarworks ever releases their optic mount I'll do that, but the CROM has been out of stock forever. I should have ordered one witht the gun, but thought it might ship faster without it because the CROM was said to be holding up orders. It still took almost 3 months to get the gun and now I have no CROM :(. Other than how it looks and not being able to co-wittnes the iron sights, the RMR on the rail works just fine.

If you still have the 930, OR3GUN has a bunch of upgraded parts, most of the improvements added to the 940 were copied from OR3GUN's aftermarket parts.

Kits to adjust LOP, Cast and Drip here

They have a bunch of additional upgrades they are listed on the far left side of the page you have to click each part number to see each piece.

But there's a good assortment of upgrades available.
Yes, i was close to getting some stuff, but i was questioning if it was going to correct it enough for how far off it was for me. I ended up selling it and getting the Benelli instead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top