JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Mossy 930 got jealous when I brought home the SBE3, do I decided to have @Velzey dip the plastic. It's gorgeous šŸ˜. Thanks again Tim.

IMG_20220223_114213179~2.jpg

If that's a saiga 12 or clone the rate of fire on these things is insane! Shoots every bit as fast as an AR15 and not much more recoil than an AR with trap loads if an effective muzzle brake is used. Zero malfunctions on mine so far with any type/size mag. The amount of lead u can sling with these in a short time is totally nuts. What a blast shooting these guns!
D5F6CC97-BD20-4E3C-886A-4FC78FBCD620.jpeg
Video from internet showing rate of fire:

Couldn't afford a V3 Tac-13ā€¦ mom says we got that at home thoughā€¦

View attachment 1269276
That is nice! I wanted a bird's head grip for my CZ 712 but could not find one anywhere and wound up selling it a few months later. Finding any accessories for that particular shotgun was a headache except for the plus two mag extension. Anyway, looks good on yours. Take care and God bless.

Here is the long and short of it...
uiBennie.jpeg
I haven't finished them...I need to find a couple slings, and to located a couple people to carry them for me. :oops:

Edit to add: I have been wanting to try a Beretta 1301. They are supposed to be faster....But, that would just mean that I would get knocked over more quickly:confused:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top