JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This brings up a question for me. I have 10 to 15 guns I'd like to get rid of. Some are just too big for my bad shoulders anymore. Few are high end and/or rare. At my age and at this point in my life, I'd like to sell most of them and invest in one or two better guns and a supply of ammo for them.

How would one go about doing so and if a consignment, what kind of split or fee should I expect?

K-Falls is a great place to live but not the best place to sell guns.

From what I have gathered the consignment rate up here is around 15% at gun shops. It might be worth a drive to a bigger city with a gun shop that will see more foot traffic and put them on consignment.

From what I have gathered the consignment rate up here is around 15% at gun shops. It might be worth a drive to a bigger city with a gun shop that will see more foot traffic and put them on consignment.

At that kind of figure, it's worth the drive for me. Plus, I just might find my next gun at that shop. Thank you my friend.

Just to follow this up. They ended up selling the entire collection to a friend of the family but were very appreciative to everyone that gave suggestions. After he died the family gave the money from the sale to his kids.

I appreciate all the help and multiple private messages I got for suggestions on helping them out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top