JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This brings up a question for me. I have 10 to 15 guns I'd like to get rid of. Some are just too big for my bad shoulders anymore. Few are high end and/or rare. At my age and at this point in my life, I'd like to sell most of them and invest in one or two better guns and a supply of ammo for them.

How would one go about doing so and if a consignment, what kind of split or fee should I expect?

K-Falls is a great place to live but not the best place to sell guns.

From what I have gathered the consignment rate up here is around 15% at gun shops. It might be worth a drive to a bigger city with a gun shop that will see more foot traffic and put them on consignment.

From what I have gathered the consignment rate up here is around 15% at gun shops. It might be worth a drive to a bigger city with a gun shop that will see more foot traffic and put them on consignment.

At that kind of figure, it's worth the drive for me. Plus, I just might find my next gun at that shop. Thank you my friend.

Just to follow this up. They ended up selling the entire collection to a friend of the family but were very appreciative to everyone that gave suggestions. After he died the family gave the money from the sale to his kids.

I appreciate all the help and multiple private messages I got for suggestions on helping them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top