JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not going to knock her for how, just glad she did! :)

So per the article she hopped in the back seat then reached through the center to the glovebox to retrieve her firearm? Yeah, I gotta knock that whole situation.

So per the article she hopped in the back seat then reached through the center to the glovebox to retrieve her firearm? Yeah, I gotta knock that whole situation.

I don't agree with it, just not going to knock it. I'm glad her and the kids are OK. My guess is that she learned from the situation and it will be on her person from this day forward.

I don't agree with it, just not going to knock it. I'm glad her and the kids are OK. My guess is that she learned from the situation and it will be on her person from this day forward.

She got lucky brother. And I'm glad she's ok. But the perp could have just as easily intervened and gotten the gun. Just because she managed to stop him doesn't mean this was a good example.

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing. No need to criticize the victim for what a bad guy does. She didn't freakout but handled her business like a champ.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top