JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's surprising to me that more people don't get shot pulling stunts like these. It's funny, but damn stupid.

It pretty rare for a gangbanger to shoot a civy - there's no street cred for it like killing rival gangs.

I think these guy obviously picked people most likely not in a gang and who looked to have the upper edge until that banana hammocks got whipped out:eek:

But getting back to the original topic at hand, as you know, I'm a firm believer in CC at home. I can't wear all my guns (though I've tried) so the rest are locked safely away. If a gun's not on you, it's got to be inaccessible, that's for sure. Personally, I have a closet door that locks. That works for me.

And we now have Leftoterrorists openly advocating breaking into garages and cars to steal any guns they see...
The Huffington Post Is Now Actively Encouraging Felony Gun Theft

And....the post on Huffington Post is now gone - thankfully the other site copied and preserved it before they pulled it down (nothing is ever deleted from the internet). Looks like someone informed them that this was a HIGHLY ILLEGAL thing to do.

Gun grabbers are f'ing psychos!! What is wrong with these people??

My firearms are either in a multi gun safe or holstered and ready to go. They don't go out of my reach. I do not trust batteries or electronics in emergencies. All dial or mechanical locks here.

Or semi-autos either for that matter. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads