JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrong. It's our fault, because we allow it to happen.

Ex Gladio Libertas

Ya they like to blame it on us but they make the laws. Once I vote then they are supposed to have the good character to do the best for the nation. Only accountability given to me under law is to vote them out. It isn't my fault they are criminals.

The bottom line is... people are dumb. :rolleyes:

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.....There are many studies that mirror this chart.

race_IQscore.jpg

Chart might be right but you can change things if you have the power to do so. You are not going to get smart people if you dumb them down in the schools. Who runs the schools?

Yes police have a tough job. And Due Process has been a part of our system since the Magna Carta. If you want police to be judge, jury, and executioner, fine. But then quit crying when the authorities mess with your rights too, as in 2A.

Let me see if I have this right,
A black president,
A black AG,
A black governor,
A black mayor,
A black police chief
And police force that's over 55% black, and it's about black vs police tensions in Baltimore?
Don't forget the fact that their city council is composed of 15 democrats and zero republicans, and they haven't had a republican mayor since 1967.

They said the riots in Ferguson were because the police and city government didn't reflect the town's demographics.
I wonder what they'll say this time?

Don't forget the fact that their city council is composed of 15 democrats and zero republicans, and they haven't had a republican mayor since 1967.

They said the riots in Ferguson were because the police and city government didn't reflect the town's demographics.
I wonder what they'll say this time?

Page 1, Chapter 1, Sentence the First, The Communist Manifesto:
The history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggles.

Ex Gladio Libertas

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top