JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Breaking news it's going on again. Looks to be a long hot summer.

Edited to add, Baltimore has a population of 640,000 and 62% are black. They have a police force of 3200. I read this on the net and can't verified it but if it's true it could turn to anarchy very quickly.

Last Edited:
Have been watching the riot for an hour and there is a lot to learn about looters and riots. Better coverage from the air is giving a good look at how mobs work.

I assume the riot and looting is staying within the area that the idiot mayor of Baltimore said they were "allowing them to destroy things in"? <broken link removed>
...or has it already expanded beyond the allowed "destruction zone" she wanted?

free-rolleye-smileys-323.gif

If they could be a bit more constructive in their protests, rather than just destroying their own neighborhoods, maybe they could actually solve the issue of police brutality and corruption within their city. I hate to put a stumbling block in their path, but perhaps their thuggish police department is somewhat a representation of the people within their society as well?

I actually believe the man was a victim of police aggression in this case. However, they shouldn't turn this into a race war.. First of all, as I am reading, Baltimore's police department is almost half African American. Therefore, we cannot try to play the race card as they did in the Ferguson case. For all we know, and I haven't researched who the arresting officers were, but the person could have been brutalized by a black police officer.

The problem is always about race, when in fact it should be about corruption within the bureaucratic ranks of their society, including the city government and municipal law enforcement agencies.

Saw a few reports saying former national chairman of the New Black Panther Party Malik Shabazz, is leading the violent splinter groups there. Not sure of the accuracy,,,

The Mayors not sure which side she's on. She gave the rioters plenty of room for chaos. 15 police injured. After a full day of riots and looting she announces curfew starts TOMORROW night. The roofs on fire, let the mf'er burn.

Elijah Cummings was on CNN earlier. He's very difficult to comprehend and I wasn't sure which side he's on either but if I heard him correctly he got an email from Valerie Jarrett that the Feds are sending help...... to investigate the Baltimore police. Woohoo fan those flames of discontent.

OMG she just invited Al Sharpton to come help.

There is always this..

When do you think this will be used on the American Citizens. Its is just a matter of time.
I am sure Obummer would like to see it before he is booted from the WH.........................

Last Edited:
That 2nd video there isn't an ac-130 gunship, its an apache helicopter. As of 2011 there are now a bunch of those stationed at Ft. Lewis here in Washington. Duh duh duh dum :eek::rolleyes:

Breaking news it's going on again. Looks to be a long hot summer.

Edited to add, Baltimore has a population of 640,000 and 62% are black. They have a police force of 3200. I read this on the net and can't verified it but if it's true it could turn to anarchy very quickly.

This is a good site for demographics data.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Baltimore-Maryland.html

And ya, I think you might be right about that long, hot, summer...

Ex Gladio Libertas

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR