JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any sympathy I may have had for someone of a colored race that has a bad encounter with the police has pretty much went out the window. Can't judge them all by the actions of a few??? The commies in this country (read that the prez bro on down to the state house) seem to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few. We need to call a spade a spade and demand equality folks.

So a suspect is apprehended for running from police. He was a runner when they caught him and leaves police custody with a SEVERED SPINE. And for two weeks the authorities can't figure this out. Gosh, why are they rioting?
Meanwhile the response of some of the big shot 'liberty loving' gun owners here is to call for more violence against the public.
Next topic: "Why do we have no allies in our fight to protect the 2nd A?"

So a suspect is apprehended for running from police. He was a runner when they caught him and leaves police custody with a SEVERED SPINE. And for two weeks the authorities can't figure this out. Gosh, why are they rioting?
Meanwhile the response of some of the big shot 'liberty loving' gun owners here is to call for more violence against the public.
Next topic: "Why do we have no allies in our fight to protect the 2nd A?"

I believe someone needs to pay for the death of Grey because he died during arrest. However Grey was far from a saint and brought on the arrest because of his criminal history. When you deal in crime and violence there is greater certainty that you can die at a young age.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3283965/posts

I guess I have missed the "liberty loving" gun owners calling for more violence and we sure don't have many allies in our quest to maintain our consutitutional rights that some of us laid our lives on the line to protect. Not that not many from the top on down ever served their country but they strive to deprive those of us that did serve of our rights.

That being said, my question still is "how did the injury happen" and that hasen't been defined. Why are they rioting???? Seems to go with the territory. I won't play the race card here. Also, they are doing more than rioting, they are destroying property and taking away people's livelyhood. Noon of that seems to matter to the thuggist because they don't seem to understand that people make their living from those places they are destroying. I do like the mother that grabbed her son and slapped the snot out of him for miscreantin.

Bottom line, we are seeing the bottom of the dung heap and they are being fed by the racist so called leaders of our country from the prez down thru the atty general to the not so sharpton. They just didn't need to do much except sit back and watch this time because they had formed the troops a few months back.

Hang onto your arse folks because we ain't seen nuttin yet. Keep your powder dry.

I suppose this is what passes for a Baltimore "good boy", and qualifies him for being the inspiration to torch a city?

Freddie Gray's Arrest Record
Not all of the arrests led to convictions, in many of the cases he pleaded guilty to one charge while the others were dropped. Details of when he spent time in prison were not immediately available. His arrest record includes at least 18 arrests:
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • ??
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
He was probably in jail from late 2008 through early 2012...
according to the timeline those are the only times he wasn't being arrested!

Arrested simply because he was "black and looked at a cop"?....
.... not bloody likely.
Arrested simply because he was a known one man crime wave, charged 5 times in the past 5 months and still out on the street after a burglary and an assault, and then taking off when he saw police?....
.... very likely.

"Crime is a very dangerous business to be in...
...especially if you are not very good at it and get caught a lot!"

Did he "deserve" to die?...definitely not.
Was his probability of an early demise growing with each passing day?...yup
Who was in control of how he spent his days?....He was.

I guess I have missed the "liberty loving" gun owners calling for more violence
Maybe you should re-read the thread.
No, rioting is morally wrong and tactically stupid. The statements and actions of authorities since the homicide of Freddy Grey seem calculated to ensure a riot. What better way to divert attention away from crime under color of the law?
Chris Matheison of Crash Course has a good suggestion:
Every time a city settles with victims of police misconduct, the settlement should come out of the police pension fund.

Has anyone seen any teargas? I haven't been really following. And then did the Mayor actually proudly say "We allowed them space to destroy"?
wow

None of Freddy Grey's many crimes were capital offenses, yet he got the death penalty.

Being a criminal is just like driving drunk, you can have an accident that kills you. Better to not be a criminal. I think someone should pay for his death, people should not die under police custody. I think if the officers don't come forward with how it happened then they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

All that being said, if you want to live a better life then stay out of crime. Grey chose the path that got him killed, those that choose that path understand where it leads them and they really don't care.

It was just a fluke that some of the particulars were caught on video. Were it not for that..
And today for some reason all schools are shut.. everybody's at full cock. Should be quite the show today.

Bottom line is we have the worst leadership the world has ever seen. All they do is fill their pockets while destroying the lives of Americans. Everything that is happening is the blame of leadership, it the house of cards they built.

Maybe you should re-read the thread.
No, rioting is morally wrong and tactically stupid. The statements and actions of authorities since the homicide of Freddy Grey seem calculated to ensure a riot. What better way to divert attention away from crime under color of the law?
Chris Matheison of Crash Course has a good suggestion:
Every time a city settles with victims of police misconduct, the settlement should come out of the police pension fund.

I don't need to re-read the thread. I think you need to get in touch with reality or better yet, spend a year on the grunt front with the police in a city like Baltimore or better yet Chicago. Them cops have a tough job and for the most part they do it well. When you deal with the bottom feeders in our country it is very difficult to not have a fluke or two. Unfortunately the media focuses on any black person not geting handled with kid gloves. White person, not a real biggie how they are treated.

I have a good suggestion for Chris, get out of Dodge.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top