JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like Lindsay survived another useless and costly recall! Now if only she could sue and force the leftist trash to repay the Co and it's constituents! Some positive news to end the night anyway!

From what I've heard is that the old railroad line that they want to turn into a bike/walking path has a underlying proposal to bring light rail to Yamhill County using that path and that is why she and the other commissioner voted against it.
in short and the end game of the light rail thing.....would end up having yamhill co become part of, taxes paid to, controlled in part by...Metro.
Find someone to drive on out to say...Dallas perhaps. Tell them that they are going to become a part of Metro along with their services and such.....Let me know how that goes for that person. Metro is not a bad thing, so dont read me wrong on that. Just saying that fringe counties are not yet ready for an entity such as metro.

Looks like Lindsay survived another useless and costly recall! Now if only she could sue and force the leftist trash to repay the Co and it's constituents! Some positive news to end the night anyway!
Where's the results?

We were on a road trip out there on Monday. You couldn't drive a 100 yards between Newberg and Gaston without seeing a sign for "VOTE NO ON RECALL". :D There was only ONE sign in favor of the recall that I saw. Gotta' wonder what their rural neighbors thought of that.

Where's the results?

We were on a road trip out there on Monday. You couldn't drive a 100 yards between Newberg and Gaston without seeing a sign for "VOTE NO ON RECALL". :D There was only ONE sign in favor of the recall that I saw. Gotta' wonder what their rural neighbors thought of that.
Lyin Koin 6 reported it last night, almost 53% NO 47% yes! Screw em! So sick of these attempts to destroy decent, citizen supporting politicians and replace them with hard left fascist freak's!🤬

Lyin Koin 6 reported it last night, almost 53% NO 47% yes! Screw em! So sick of these attempts to destroy decent, citizen supporting politicians and replace them with hard left fascist freak's!🤬
You know, that NOT a big enough spread!

I guess you're out in Yamhill county? You know the demographic is going to change as the dems from the large population areas move out there. :( When we go out there, it's like breathing. Comfortably. Can't breath right in this city.

You know, that NOT a big enough spread!

I guess you're out in Yamhill county? You know the demographic is going to change as the dems from the large population areas move out there. :( When we go out there, it's like breathing. Comfortably. Can't breath right in this city.
Already changing my friend, it SUCKS! I remember McMinnville when I graduated HS in 2000 and it was awesome. Very small town feel, lots of farmers, ag, blue collar type so to speak and with the last 5-8 year's it has changed SO much. Degenerate drug addled filth wander around, abandoned vehicles, theft/property crime has skyrocketed. It's happened all over the state, I get that. We are not an isolated incident but it still pisses me off every time I see a wanker with a Biden sticker on their FOSSIL FUEL burning vehicle!

Already changing my friend, it SUCKS! I remember McMinnville when I graduated HS in 2000 and it was awesome. Very small town feel, lots of farmers, ag, blue collar type so to speak and with the last 5-8 year's it has changed SO much. Degenerate drug addled filth wander the around, abandoned vehicles, theft/property crime has skyrocketed. It's happened all over the state, I get that. We are not an isolated incident but it still pisses me off every time I see a wanker with a Biden sticker on their FOSSIL FUEL burning vehicle!
Here Here!

For all the money spent on both sides I am surprised at the low voter turnout, which I think was 44%. Pretty low considering with mail in ballots there's no actual effort in voting.

Here Here!
McMinnville city government has been overtaken by the progressive left. The city of Mac precinct voted over 60% to recall the conservative county commissioner. Lots of homeless in McMinnville now. Unfortunately Yamhill County isn't an agricultural friendly county anymore, at best it is ag neutral and will soon lose what little support there is for farming and it's activities. That is unless you want to grow dope or rape the surrounding hillsides to plant grapes for these California companies!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top