JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The little clip at the end is another riot of asswipes about 20 blocks from my house. The mess of shredded tires and tire dust would have filled several 5 cu/' wheelbarrows. This craphole city won't even bother cleaning it up.

Neighbors said it went for 1 1/2 hours.

Meanwhile, citizens that pay taxes are left fending for themselves... but no firearms... those are for police and criminals.

Last Edited:
Don't know how i Missed this thread. That scene is nuts! Welcome to "utopia". Looks like some lawless 3rd world country. Make sure all the good guys are clear and call in some Jdams on em' :p

I saw a blurp on the Instagram feed of "WTF Portland". Nothing else anywhere about it. I stopped watching the news a year ago so I am not terribly surprised I didnt see anything.
I am just wondering when the good guys are going to take things into their own hands since the citizens have been abandoned by law enforcement and skinsuits that occupy elected positions(I dont dare call them leaders, they are anything but that).

As to the kid who lost his life, f**k him.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Oregonian story misses all the details -

The story said...

"Police earlier in the week described an event Sunday night that drew hundreds to I-5 and said the size of the crowd made it difficult for officers to investigate the shooting reported there."

I have a novel idea.
If a bunch of untrained, young, and mostly dumb street racers can take over a street/highway.
How about a cooperative law enforcement response that includes every agency within 50 miles.
City officers, sheriff's, every alphabet fed agency in the area; FBI, DEA, CIA, Marshalls, ATF, etc etc. It really cant be that hard for trained officers and multiple agencies to put up a show of such overwhelming force that it shuts down any future thoughts of these dipshidiot events.
These cucks are just standing by and letting this stuff go down then pretend to clutch their pearls and handbags when something like a death happens. What a joke.

The story said...

"Police earlier in the week described an event Sunday night that drew hundreds to I-5 and said the size of the crowd made it difficult for officers to investigate the shooting reported there."

I have a novel idea.
If a bunch of untrained, young, and mostly dumb street racers can take over a street/highway.
How about a cooperative law enforcement response that includes every agency within 50 miles.
City officers, sheriff's, every alphabet fed agency in the area; FBI, DEA, CIA, Marshalls, ATF, etc etc. It really cant be that hard for trained officers and multiple agencies to put up a show of such overwhelming force that it shuts down any future thoughts of these dipshidiot events.
These cucks are just standing by and letting this stuff go down then pretend to clutch their pearls and handbags when something like a death happens. What a joke.
So many videos out there. Get some plate numbers and hunt down the owners. Process them to the fullest extent of the law. That mess up near me, you can see on the video, a plate number.

The people that have allowed this city to sink into the sewer in the last 10 years don't live on the ground with tis stuff.

The story said...

I have a novel idea.
Trust me - the minute an angry citizen who feels they have nothing left to lose after enduring the last 3 years - lashes back out at these (endorsed and condoned thugs) 'people' - with sniper fire - the world will finally pay attention. But by then it will be too late.

Trust me - the minute an angry citizen who feels they have nothing left to lose after enduring the last 3 years - lashes back out at these (endorsed and condoned thugs) 'people' - with sniper fire - the world will finally pay attention. But by then it will be too late.
I disagree. "An angry citizen who feels they have nothing left to lose after enduring the last 3 years - lashes back out at these (endorsed and condoned thugs)". Would be arrested, processed and thrown in jail. With much media fanfare.

Oregonian story misses all the details -

I have called The Oregonian ( and its online alter ego) "Portland Pravda" since the 1980's. They only print the party line.

I disagree. "An angry citizen who feels they have nothing left to lose after enduring the last 3 years - lashes back out at these (endorsed and condoned thugs)". Would be arrested, processed and thrown in jail. With much media fanfare.
Urban Camouflage.

:cool:

tumblr_m6jge1pq9G1r740w9o1_1280-407391752.jpg

One must remember that law enforcement consists of 1) law enforcement agents (like policemen), 2) Justice personnel (like the DA and prosecutors, 3) Courts (Judges and their support staffs), and Corrections (jails, prisons, and their staff). Every one of these institutions is on the brink (or past it) in terms of being able to handle our surge of crime. They depend on the respect of the public for the institutions that they operate, and if the public ever loses that respect, the institutions will collapse overnight. The fear of this keeps them up at night, and because of this fear, they will use the full extent of their powers to quash any disrespect of their institutions.

As a fellow I knew who was employed in Corrections replied to my question of why we have so many repeat offenders, "Any successful business relies of repeat customers." This was over 50 years ago! This is why the Justice System is a revolving door.

Any outside attempt to fix the problem is a threat to the System.

One must remember that law enforcement consists of 1) law enforcement agents (like policemen), 2) Justice personnel (like the DA and prosecutors, 3) Courts (Judges and their support staffs), and Corrections (jails, prisons, and their staff). Every one of these institutions is on the brink (or past it) in terms of being able to handle our surge of crime. They depend on the respect of the public for the institutions that they operate, and if the public ever loses that respect, the institutions will collapse overnight. The fear of this keeps them up at night, and because of this fear, they will use the full extent of their powers to quash any disrespect of their institutions.

As a fellow I knew who was employed in Corrections replied to my question of why we have so many repeat offenders, "Any successful business relies of repeat customers." This was over 50 years ago! This is why the Justice System is a revolving door.

Any outside attempt to fix the problem is a threat to the System.

They've lost my respect long ago...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads